Show Pics of your GIVENCHY in Action!!

Here is a very happy me carrying my small Antigona! More pictures will be on my blog tomorrow ;)

DSC09052.jpg

DSC09046.jpg

Perfect! You look amazing

Hi alouette, you are so sweet, thanks so much for your kind words. Yes, I grabbed it from AFF, they were wonderful to work with. I am so sorry that I beat you to it, I always feel bad about that! On the Givenchy Nightingale thread I posted a couple "what fits inside a Small" pictures in case you have interest. I really like the Small. It fits a lot and it is as light as a feather! If I had to I could even travel with this size, although I think I would prefer the Medium for travel (plus a good excuse to buy another Givenchy, LOL) Cheers and thanks again for you kind words!

PLEASE, no apologies needed! I was simply curious. It truly is a gorgy color and glad you were able to snap up your first Givenchy. I'm sure it will bring you enjoyment for many years to come. I used to have a few Bals but Givenchy won me over since then and I haven't looked back. Congrats on the amazing deal too - cheers!

Givenchy Antigona - medium in dark brown. Just another day at work. :smile:

(Sorry for the weird lighting in one of the pictures...)

Attachments

• full.JPG
    full.JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 2,223
  • half.JPG
    half.JPG
    83.1 KB · Views: 2,209
  • side.JPG
    side.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 2,217
That bag looks great on you! It looks perfect for work. Do you think the medium will be okay for me? I am 5'1".

Thank you! And, I definitely think the medium would work for you! I'm 5'4" and it's the perfect size for me. I do like roomier bags though, so I guess it all depends on what you're going to use yours for. Mine can hold a ton of stuff, which like you said, makes it perfect for work (and for travel).

Thank you! And, I definitely think the medium would work for you! I'm 5'4" and it's the perfect size for me. I do like roomier bags though, so I guess it all depends on what you're going to use yours for. Mine can hold a ton of stuff, which like you said, makes it perfect for work (and for travel).

Thanks for the reply. I usually love big bags anyways! I usually use more slouchy bags though. I don't really own many structured bags. Your bag looks so classy for work!

Givenchy Antigona - medium in dark brown. Just another day at work. :smile:

(Sorry for the weird lighting in one of the pictures...)

Hi manolos21, loveee your bag! Im considering this bag but really unsure about the sizes. I dont like the top of the handles to hit my armpit. Looking at your pictures it seems that the medium is better than the small, am i right? Im 5'3 and have the same built as you. Have you tried the small? Is it as comfortable as the medium when you carry it on the shoulder? TIA
:smile:

Thanks for the reply. I usually love big bags anyways! I usually use more slouchy bags though. I don't really own many structured bags. Your bag looks so classy for work!

Aww, thank you again! I also have a few slouchy bags. While I love those too, I think this type of structured bag is just more formal looking. I like taking a bag like this to Court or to meetings rather than my Bal or PS1, etc.