Dada Charm

Mar 2, 2012
Does anyone remember the Dada Rocking Horse 18k and Enamel Charm issued a while back? Just wondering if any of you lovely ladies purchased it for yourself or children? Also any mod pics? Thanks so much! :smile:

I ordered it through my local H store december last year.. Paid 50%deposit.. And still waiting for it to arrive.
Will post pics as soon as i have it.
I have the Dada Bracelet too.. The bracelet has two length settings so you can adjust it as your baby grows.. Its too big for my lil girl (1.5 years) so im wearing it for her for now.. (It fits me on the biggest setting)

I ordered it through my local H store december last year.. Paid 50%deposit.. And still waiting for it to arrive.
I have the Dada Bracelet too.. The bracelet has two length settings so you can adjust it as your baby grows.. Its too big for my lil girl (1.5 years) so im wearing it for her for now.. (It fits me on the biggest setting)

Thanks so much! I don't even have a baby (I will eventually)--LOL!!! I just love the horsey pieces and thought it would be cute to have. I am such a little girl at heart. Everyone is probably laughing at me right now...LOL!:giggles:

keekeee, when you have a moment, can you please post a pic of your Dada bracelet, would love to see it.

Edit: don't worry, keekeee, I found a pic from the Hermes clubhouse. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Hi Keekeee, is the charm your ordered similar to this one?

Attachments

• dada.JPG
    dada.JPG
    167.5 KB · Views: 590
Hi Keekeee, is the charm your ordered similar to this one?

Very similar to that but quite different...
Is that yours? Its lovely! Would you mind sharing me the article no for the necklace? As i only ordered the pendant, i didnt know i can order the necklace too..

The one that I ordered is like this

image-1193427938.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Tokoyo
Dada MOD shots. It's for a child but I do love it layered. :smile:

Very cute, I really like it on you! I love yours with the white enamel background. I think it's a cute necklace for my DD when she gets older..may be as a birthday gift.

Is your necklace from H too? May I ask how much for the set? Hope you don't mind me asking.