Bottega Veneta in Action!

Okay, so I know everyone and their mother's kitchen sink has seen a large Veneta in Ebano. But Im so excited after a long wait to finally have one, I just have to share in the action thread! :smile:
*thanks boxermom, for the help!

You look amazing!

The Ebano (or any colour Veneta) never ceases to impress me with its quiet elegance every time I venture into the BV forum. :smile:

Trying to judge about a maxi veneta -- does anyone have a
modeling photo of an EXPERIENCED maxi veneta that
shows how they soften and slouch?
I'm interested in how they look on the shoulder with
things inside ..

I have been though the library -- thanks for any help
you can give!

Love this! This clutch is definitely on my list of must have's! Love your coat as well :smile:
Thanks so much! I'd recommend getting it! :smile: Although I'm not sure if BV still offers the black and gold combo. It's such a great classic that goes with everything and yet stands out. I've carried it with everything from sheath dresses to sarees.

i have been a silent reader of the purseforum. decided to join today and this is my first post showing my first BV bag which i just bought not too long ago. here it is : the Appia BV Parachute sitting on my office desk. :>....first time posting picture too so not sure if works. :P

Attachments

• Picture 1162 -rev.JPG
    Picture 1162 -rev.JPG
    75.3 KB · Views: 2,905
i have been a silent reader of the purseforum. decided to join today and this is my first post showing my first BV bag which i just bought not too long ago. here it is : the Appia BV Parachute sitting on my office desk. :>....first time posting picture too so not sure if works. :P

Welcome to tpf and thanks for sharing this beauty with us!

Beautiful bag! I too have been a silent reader and hopefully next week I will have a reveal to share!

I took my new BV clutch for a spin today. Also the first day of short weather this season!

image.jpg

image-1.jpg

Reactions: jbags07