Come Share Your March 2013 Purchases !!!

Hi everyone! Here's my contribution for the month. Just bought them this afternoon at my local sunglasses store. It was an impulse buy but I figured they'd give a little rest to my Tom Fords and I couldn't pass up the gorgeous blue! I am not sure which season these belong to, but they could be from last season because we get everything late here, lol! Although the sales lady told me these came with their latest shipment a couple days ago. If anyone can share some light to which season these came from I'd appreciate it!

Also, I wish I had better lighting because the blue is so beautiful in the sun, but here they are! (Modeling photo included lol!)

Attachments

• image-2012502383.jpg
    image-2012502383.jpg
    520.7 KB · Views: 3,642
  • image-3527952628.jpg
    image-3527952628.jpg
    222.4 KB · Views: 3,635
Hi everyone! Here's my contribution for the month. Just bought them this afternoon at my local sunglasses store. It was an impulse buy but I figured they'd give a little rest to my Tom Fords and I couldn't pass up the gorgeous blue! I am not sure which season these belong to, but they could be from last season because we get everything late here, lol! Although the sales lady told me these came with their latest shipment a couple days ago. If anyone can share some light to which season these came from I'd appreciate it!

Also, I wish I had better lighting because the blue is so beautiful in the sun, but here they are! (Modeling photo included lol!)

Congrats on your great new blue sunglasses!

Love them! The bow is great!!