truelly addicted!!

attachment.php

Attachments

• H_twilly_coll.jpg
    H_twilly_coll.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 309
and these two are for me :shame:

attachment.php

God i love the details on the tokyo one!! its just pure gorgeos!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• H_t3.jpg
    H_t3.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 301
  • H_t4.jpg
    H_t4.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 302
  • H_t42.jpg
    H_t42.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 309
Lovely choices!!! Such impeccable taste. I especially like the colourway on the cherry design, and what is the last one? De passage a Tokyo?

Congrats and enjoy !!!! You must take them out soon.

Lovely choices!!! Such impeccable taste. I especially like the colourway on the cherry design, and what is the last one? De passage a Tokyo?

Congrats and enjoy !!!! You must take them out soon.

awwwww thanks so much sweet heart!! now someone assured me my sisters in law will love their gifts!! :jammin:
i cant find the small catalog the lovely SA gave me so i can type the exact name of the last one.. but i believe yes.. its the full name u mentioned. i just called it the Tokyo one :shame: loool in the larger scarf size.. it came in other colors.. which are all TDF!!

the cherry one is sooooo cute and feminine!! i saw a large scarf one with normal colored cherries and a brown background.. GOD it was beautiful! but unfortunately i dont wear large scarfs :shrugs:

Oh I love the brown colorway of "the tokyo one." I only saw that in a blue/green combo. I wonder what that would look like on a LV damier?? I just bought the berries twilly in the white/red colorway. I love it so much! Congrats on your Hermes purchases!!!

Oh I love the brown colorway of "the tokyo one." I only saw that in a blue/green combo. I wonder what that would look like on a LV damier?? I just bought the berries twilly in the white/red colorway. I love it so much! Congrats on your Hermes purchases!!!

thank u dearest :heart:

oh dear!! thats wounderful!! did u say a berries in white red!! thats clearly TDF!! :yahoo: sweetie any pics u posted of that lovely twilly??

i wish i had a damier item to model it for u sweet heart.. but i have only azur damier :smile: let me know if u want any pics :yes: