What are your thoughts on chanel boy bag in denim?

I got mine today:yahoo::yahoo:I love it. This is my second boy bag. The quilted one is too delicate so I decide to get a denim boy so I can use it everyday, even on rainy days. I am petite so I bought a small one. It fits me perfectly.

Attachments

• photo(6).JPG
    photo(6).JPG
    197.4 KB · Views: 7,557
Reactions: sugarsugar
I got mine today:yahoo::yahoo:I love it. This is my second boy bag. The quilted one is too delicate so I decide to get a denim boy so I can use it everyday, even on rainy days. I am petite so I bought a small one. It fits me perfectly.

I don't have any of the boy bags, but this looks like a great fun everyday fairly carefree bag! Congrats; it's a great bag!

Sorry for the bad picture, it was a quick pic before rushing to uni. Finally just had time to open it, been bombarded with work!

The photo is fine, and the bag is fabulous! It looks like a great, versatile fun bag which will go with so much, while being super easy to care for; congrats!

Has anyone seen this bag irl yet? I am thinking to indulge myself with the first boy bag. Since this style is pretty affordable compared to others and also looks cute in the pictures.
so what do you guys think? Worth to buy? thanks :P

Having seen photos posted of this bag, I think it's a really cute, versatile bag. Denim wears quite well, and you'd not have to worry so much about denim transfer issues, either. I actually think the denim looks fresh and fun!

amazing!!! is this the mini boy? and may i ask how much was it? thanks!