Tech PDF to word converting software?

Adobe Acrobat is the best software to do this. You can also Google to find a list of websites that say they can do this for free but I don't know how good the results are.

My Dad wants convert a PDF document into a word doc. I've never done that before...

Are there any good programs that can do this?

TIA~~~ :biggrin:
There are so many tools available on internet for converting PDF files to Word but i use Kernel for PDF to Word only as it is one of the best and easy to use tool. Moreover it allows you to convert multiple documents at a time.

I'm not sure if you're still looking for answers, but you can load the PDF in Adobe Reader (it's free) and copy and paste straight from there into MS word, you can use Nuance (there's a free trial version on their website) or there's this free software program that's on CNET (http://download.cnet.com/Free-PDF-to-Word-Converter/3000-18497_4-10849566.html). Hope this helps!

Thank you for your help - I downloaded it and it asked that I included all sorts of different programs and when I tried to convert it and it didn't work. :sad:

There are so many tools available on internet for converting PDF files to Word but i use Kernel for PDF to Word only as it is one of the best and easy to use tool. Moreover it allows you to convert multiple documents at a time.

Thank you for your post - Kernel actually worked for me :biggrin:

Last edited:
Thank you for your help - I downloaded it and it asked that I included all sorts of different programs and when I tried to convert it and it didn't work. :sad:

:sad: Which one did you try to download? Did you try the first option...downloading Adobe Reader then just copying and pasting from it? I'm sorry I couldn't help :sad: