Difference Between City and Part-time

White or Truffle

• White

• Truffle

Results are only viewable after voting.
i like city also..but i love PT a little bit more, as it's easily worn on my shoulder. I feel more comfortable with it than the city.

for color, i'd say Truffle as it can go with any outfits.:graucho:

The partime has a longer strap and is a little shorter and longer than the City.
It's spring, summer is on the way, I don't think there is bbag that is more gorgeous than a white City. A match made in heaven. I voted for white. Get the brown next winter or fall.:yes: The choice is yours and you should get what you love and what makes you happy. ;)

I prefer the parttime over the city. I love how the handles fit over my shoulder and I really love the longer strap. I do kinda wish they had made the part time 10" tall rather than 9" tall, I think it would be utter perfection if it were so.

i've seen some great pics of the PT - it's like the city and the twiggy had a baby! the longer shoulder makes it easier to carry, if you're going to use it instead of the handles. whenever i carry the city by the strap, it hangs kind of weird...

either way - city or PT, truffle or white - it's a b-bag so you can't go wrong!

I prefer the parttime over the city. I love how the handles fit over my shoulder and I really love the longer strap. I do kinda wish they had made the part time 10" tall rather than 9" tall, I think it would be utter perfection if it were so.

I 100% agree with this!! :yes: It just needs to be about an inch taller!

None the less... I love the PT because it easily goes on your shoulder with the handles or looks good carried by the shoulder strap...

The down side to the PT is while I like carrying it better... I don't have enough stuff to carry around in it right now!! :shrugs: So it is shelved until grad school starts... So I guess that means the City is the better day-to-day size for me.