Instant reaveal!

jessluvlv

Apr 18, 2012
So I recently drove to dc last week and picked up the nude jazz décolleté. I already had the regular décolleté, but the pointy toe was SOOOOOO uncomfortable I couldn't wear them
and I think I should've went up a size, I tried the sock trick I tried everything but they hurt terribly, so my BFF bday was sun and I decided to give them to her. Well since I gave a pair away I figured I needed to replace the space. Without further ado:

image-348566723.jpg

image-2802920989.jpg

So I recently drove to dc last week and picked up the nude jazz décolleté. I already had the regular décolleté, but the pointy toe was SOOOOOO uncomfortable I couldn't wear them
and I think I should've went up a size, I tried the sock trick I tried everything but they hurt terribly, so my BFF bday was sun and I decided to give them to her. Well since I gave a pair away I figured I needed to replace the space. Without further ado:

My black décolleté jazz calf, I'm addicted!

I love them! I had them in black patent but they were a little small so they went to one of my friends...I'm looking to replace them as soon as I can. They're awesome!

Can I be your friend???:biggrin:

Seriously lovely shoes! Congrats!!