Instant reveal - birthday pressie from me to me ;-)

Onebagtoomany

O.G.
Apr 16, 2011
It is my birthday in just under two weeks and I wanted to get myself something from Tiffany's as a little treat - have been after a plain gold pendant I can wear day to day at work as an alternative to my rose gold mini bean for a while, as I currently only have my oval key in YG and it isn't really suitable for the type of environment I work in. Ditto my diamond pendants as I don't want to be too flashy. So, after spending a fun afternoon browsing at Tiffany's yesterday I decided to go for this Paloma Picasso 'X' pendant in YG :yahoo:

It is currently on the default 16" chain but I might get it lengthened at some point to 17" or 18", haven't decided yet.

Will take some modelling pics tomorrow :biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_0692.JPG
    IMG_0692.JPG
    106 KB · Views: 465
  • IMG_0696.JPG
    IMG_0696.JPG
    101.7 KB · Views: 449
Hapy early birthday! Enjoy! I too have got a blue box sitting prettily in my closet waiting to be unwrapped for my birthday. Im not looking forward for my 'age increase' but I am looking forward to opening it. Still got 4 weeks to go, I got it early in order to avoid price increase, I thought if I cant avoid age increase at least I can avoid price increase ;)

It's very pretty, good choice and happy birthday!

Thanks for your kind comment, am wearing it today and thrilled with it :smile:

Gorgeous necklace S......Happy Birthday to you x

Thanks DD :hugs: xx

Very nice! It is always good to treat oneself now and then. Enjoy it!

Thanks, nothing like a treat from Tiffany's especially to make you feel great :biggrin:

Gorgeous necklace - you can't go wrong with a piece by Paloma Picasso! Wear it in health and happiness for many years to come.

Thanks :smile: This is actually my first Paloma Picasso piece and I love it!

Great for everyday!Love it

Thanks! I'm wearing it today with my DBTY bracelet and diamond studs, love that it will match with most things.

very nice, congrats!