Do all Coach bags come with Coach hangtag?

It should have a berry hangtag like this one:
molly2.png
You could call customer service and ask if they will send you one. At one time they were only sending brass or silver tags as replacents but maybe this is an exception since you never received the original.

Sometimes they fall off. You can try ordering one from Coach. Since you got it directly from Coach, it is not a fake, and if you take it in to the store, especially if you have a reciept, they will probably try to find or order you one.

I just got a new bag shipped directly from JAX that was missing a hangtag.

This is kinda out there but I wonder if the people packing them are skimming off the top? I've never ever had a hangtag fall off or come loose, they are attached pretty well IMO. I know people pay well for them on ebay and other sites.

This is kinda out there but I wonder if the people packing them are skimming off the top? I've never ever had a hangtag fall off or come loose, they are attached pretty well IMO. I know people pay well for them on ebay and other sites.

I wonder. I thought it was pretty bad that a bag that had never been handled should be missing a hangtag. I ended up returning it so I never asked for a new one.

I've never lost a hangtag either but our outlet opened last year. I went in when they were new looking for a hangtag for a bag I bought on ebay. I think they hadn't even been open a month and the manager brought out a box that had at least 50 hangtags in it. I asked if Coach had set her up with a supply when they opened, and she said, no, this was just the hangtags that had fallen off the items in the store since they had opened.

I wonder. I thought it was pretty bad that a bag that had never been handled should be missing a hangtag. I ended up returning it so I never asked for a new one.

I've never lost a hangtag either but our outlet opened last year. I went in when they were new looking for a hangtag for a bag I bought on ebay. I think they hadn't even been open a month and the manager brought out a box that had at least 50 hangtags in it. I asked if Coach had set her up with a supply when they opened, and she said, no, this was just the hangtags that had fallen off the items in the store since they had opened.

It would've made more sense to reattach them to the bag or keep them for the customer's who came back missing it...especially after only a month. It's weird to me, I have a hard time getting some of them open much less them falling off. :shrugs: I guess anything is possible. I know that I would personally ask for a new one and if they couldn't get me one that looked like the original, I'd return it.

I lost a parchment tag off of my Kristin satchel.( she had two ) I'd only had the bag a week or so. I was upset...and actually cried...lol. I'm such a weenie. I never did get a replacement. It's the only time I've lost a tag, and I've carried Coach bags since 2004.

I lost a parchment tag off of my Kristin satchel.( she had two ) I'd only had the bag a week or so. I was upset...and actually cried...lol. I'm such a weenie. I never did get a replacement. It's the only time I've lost a tag, and I've carried Coach bags since 2004.

Awwww! That would've made me upset too. I've been carrying since 2007 and never lost one. I have bought 2 on the bay that didn't have one...back when I was new to it. I was so mad too, lol. Took forever to find replacements.