Miss Dior Short Chain Photos

This is my Miss Dior short chain, and I find it comfortable with my frame (5'7").

Georgeous bags ladies! Love purple and pink. I'm hoping to find a fuschia Miss Dior when I go to Paris in June.

Florencema119 - Thank you for starting this thread. I've been hoping to see some pics of people, besides celebrities, modeling it.

Are these the small or large size? And, do you find the chain to be comfortable on your shoulder?

Georgeous bags ladies! Love purple and pink. I'm hoping to find a fuschia Miss Dior when I go to Paris in June.

Florencema119 - Thank you for starting this thread. I've been hoping to see some pics of people, besides celebrities, modeling it.

Are these the small or large size? And, do you find the chain to be comfortable on your shoulder?

Thank you for the compliment! MD comes in two sizes, which are medium and large. Mine purple MD is medium, and I find the chain comfortable on my shoulder! Also, Fuschia MD comes from the last Cruise 2013 collection. So get it while the stock still lasts! Now MD comes in ss 13 collection, but I am not sure whether you like the blue or yellow.

Thank you. Both are small. The chain is OK. It doesn't feel as easy as the long chain but it doesn't annoy either. I like how elegant it looks compared to the long chains.

Thank you for the compliment! MD comes in two sizes, which are medium and large. Mine purple MD is medium, and I find the chain comfortable on my shoulder! Also, Fuschia MD comes from the last Cruise 2013 collection. So get it while the stock still lasts! Now MD comes in ss 13 collection, but I am not sure whether you like the blue or yellow.

Thank you. Both are small. The chain is OK. It doesn't feel as easy as the long chain but it doesn't annoy either. I like how elegant it looks compared to the long chains.

I like the look of the medium size. Do you know how it compares to the size of the medium Chanel classic flap? I'm hoping it's a little more roomy.

Sounds like the fuschia may not be available if I wait until June. Darn! Not into yellow and I love blue, but I'm getting ready to place a SO for a blue Hermes Kelly and don't want to buy two new blue bags. I guess I'll just have to wait and see what's available in June..maybe red or classic black...

I like the look of the medium size. Do you know how it compares to the size of the medium Chanel classic flap? I'm hoping it's a little more roomy.

Sounds like the fuschia may not be available if I wait until June. Darn! Not into yellow and I love blue, but I'm getting ready to place a SO for a blue Hermes Kelly and don't want to buy two new blue bags. I guess I'll just have to wait and see what's available in June..maybe red or classic black...

Hermes Kelly, elegant choice!!! And yes compared with Chanel medium/large classic flap, medium MD is roomier.

the MD is a little wider and taller than the chanel classic flap M/L, and also it's square shaped so it feels roomier. Right now there are rose sorbet, fuchsia, geranium, and light coral in the pink-red range. Hopefully they'll still be around in June. If unfortunately not I'm sure there will be some other gorgeous color in that range because red is never out!