FP floorset for March

I don't know but I'm going to bump this up in hopes that someone does know. Madison pickings are pretty slim right now, not many new bags in a while. I'm personally hoping that it's because they are revamping the line. I love the Madison line and miss shopping it.

I really miss the Madison bags too! They used to come out with new Madison styles at least every 3 months, and it seems like it's been forever.

I'm not sure when the new floorset is. I'm guessing it won't be until the 3rd Friday in March.

I really miss the Madison bags too! They used to come out with new Madison styles at least every 3 months, and it seems like it's been forever.

I'm not sure when the new floorset is. I'm guessing it won't be until the 3rd Friday in March.

Last one was Monday.. Maybe the next will be too? Or was that just cause of Vday?

I don't know but I'm going to bump this up in hopes that someone does know. Madison pickings are pretty slim right now, not many new bags in a while. I'm personally hoping that it's because they are revamping the line. I love the Madison line and miss shopping it.

ITA! I miss the Madison line and hope for some more new styles!

Has anyone heard what new bags will be out in March? I am really hoping to see some new Madison styles!

ITA! I miss the Madison line and hope for some more new styles!

I may shed a small amount of light to all the Madison lovers... my SA told me the other day they are re-doing the Madison line... there are suppose to be big changes (including new styles) coming out ... she really said she could not say much more then that but other then she thought I would like the changes.. that I should hang in there...!!

As far as the next floorset I forgot to ask when it was...

I may shed a small amount of light to all the Madison lovers... my SA told me the other day they are re-doing the Madison line... there are suppose to be big changes (including new styles) coming out ... she really said she could not say much more then that but other then she thought I would like the changes.. that I should hang in there...!!

Interesting. I love Madison the most.

I knew it! Yay, can't wait! Thanks for the info...I'm smiling like the Cheshire Cat! :biggrin:

That's exciting!! Can't wait!