Which LV bag do you use most??

loveluxuries

Jun 24, 2012
Hello fellow LV lovers! I am trying to figure out what my next LV purchase should be, and I thought I'd see which bags people tend to carry most often out of their collection. I only have a small collection, but I tend to carry my Trevi PM because of the rain we've been having, and the fact that it also has a shoulder strap which makes it sooo convenient to carry. I tried switching to my Speedy 30 the other day and just couldn't haha. Maybe winter has just got me stuck in a rut...:lol:

I only have two bags. A DE Neverfull MM and a Delightful PM. I carry the NF most days. Its so easy just to throw everything in and it's great for school too as I can just throw my notebooks & such in there rather than carrying a purse AND a school bag. Plus the DE is great for where I live because the weather is unpredictable in the spring.

The Delightful is my new bag and I haven't worn it yet since I'm waiting on my LMB kit. but it's also an easy bag to carry and is comfortable - even if I've only worn it around my house so far.

You definitely need to get a Speedy B then. =)
I have been carrying it non stop lately.

I know that is what I've been thinking! I tried using my Palermo's strap with it, but I don't want the handles to get warped by attaching the strap to them. I just feel so boring using my Trevi all the time. But with this constantly cloudy weather I am too nervous to carry vachetta.

I know that is what I've been thinking! I tried using my Palermo's strap with it, but I don't want the handles to get warped by attaching the strap to them. I just feel so boring using my Trevi all the time. But with this constantly cloudy weather I am too nervous to carry vachetta.

I hear you about the weather, but Trevi is far from boring. hehe I know what you meant though. :biggrin:
Wear what makes you happy! The Speedy B is an amazing bag though and would be a good compliment to the Trevi so you can switch out and not get bored.
:biggrin:

Nothing wrong with using your bag for its money's worth hehe. I've actually been using my de cles a lot. All my cards plus cash and coins fit in there and I don't carry much for work. When it bag time, I use my speedy. I just got an epi pochette and am going to look into crossbody straps at the store later today.