Indie Polish Exchange - ROUND 2 REVEAL!

Sooo.....I was so excited to get the box, I went through it immediately upon opening.

Here's what I chose.....
IMAG1000.jpg

IMAG0999.jpg

I chose
Hare polish Dog Day Dream from Semirose
Hare polish RadCloud from Danilouwho
Harlow & Co Jaws from Semirose
Cult Nails In A Trance from WhitneyG

I'm so excited, these are my first Hares and my first Harlow & Co. And another Cult to add to my collection :biggrin:

Awesome picks!! Yay!!

Sooo.....I was so excited to get the box, I went through it immediately upon opening.

Here's what I chose.....
IMAG1000.jpg

IMAG0999.jpg

I chose

I'm so excited, these are my first Hares and my first Harlow & Co. And another Cult to add to my collection :biggrin:

Here's what I chose.....
IMAG1000.jpg

IMAG0999.jpg

I chose

Nice! Love the Hare polishes!

Here's what I chose.....
IMAG1000.jpg

IMAG0999.jpg

I chose

woohoo! awesome Hare picks! I have those two and love them!

Here's what I chose.....
IMAG1000.jpg

IMAG0999.jpg

I chose

Great picks! What does the H&C Jaws look like? Is it a holo, duo? It looks awesome!! :biggrin:

Here's what I chose.....

I chose

Lovely picks!! Love Rad Cloud!
And how exciting it's time to switch boxes! :yahoo:

I got the box! Things are pretty hectic around here though because my mom just had foot surgery and work is being a bear, but I should be ready to mail Monday if that works.

Both boxes have lots of goodies to look forward to, and I hope everyone had fun!

I got the box! Things are pretty hectic around here though because my mom just had foot surgery and work is being a bear, but I should be ready to mail Monday if that works.

Both boxes have lots of goodies to look forward to, and I hope everyone had fun!

Are we going to reverse the order of the rotation or is it going to stay the same? :graucho::graucho:
Posted via Mobile Device