Wallet lovers..

May 2, 2012
Hi ladies, I love this wallet heaps, planning to invest one. Does anyone know how much it is in aud and what's the model/name of this little pretty one? Screen shot Pics from Instagram sorry if its yours. TIA x

Attachments

• image-1609940805.jpg
    image-1609940805.jpg
    334 KB · Views: 828
yslvchanel said:
The style number is A31609. It is a classic style, but comes with many seasonal colors and types of leather.

Here is a link to wallet reference library. You can check out many wallet styles.
http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel-reference-library/post-your-chanel-wallets-sm-leather-goods-here-313870.html

Thanks heaps! I end up calling Chanel and they have about 5 available hoping to purchase it on thurs :smile: it was $920 aud. do u know whether the cc metal part can get gold or silver? Cause I want it in gold.

Thanks heaps! I end up calling Chanel and they have about 5 available hoping to purchase it on thurs :smile: it was $920 aud. do u know whether the cc metal part can get gold or silver? Cause I want it in gold.

I'm sure it comes in gold - just a question of availability at the moment. I got it in patent blue to match my jumbo earlier this month:

IMG_8128_zps01cbd67c.jpg

peachcordial said:
I'm sure it comes in gold - just a question of availability at the moment. I got it in patent blue to match my jumbo earlier this month:

That is absolutely stunning!! I bought a black caviar jumbo so I want a matching wallet!! Your blue couple so cute!!