Retro Leather Pink

dhampson

Jan 20, 2013
Hi ladies,

I am considering purchasing the pink in the Retro Leather. I have my eye on the Small Russell or the Janine.

When I picture a pink handbag, I think sweet and ladylike.

Thoughts? Have you had one or both of those styles and what do you think of them?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-02-25 at 2.53.53 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-02-25 at 2.53.53 PM.png
    146.1 KB · Views: 209
  • Screen Shot 2013-02-25 at 2.54.34 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-02-25 at 2.54.34 PM.png
    120 KB · Views: 205
I was eyeing the small Russel recently...I think it was VonMaur had it on sale. Anyhow, it is a small bag, smaller than the florentine Small Russel. Just make sure you know what you're getting size-wise. They are both nice and I love the pink.

EDIT: Ok, sorry. It's Boscov's. http://www.boscovs.com/StoreFrontWeb/Product.bos?cm_vc=XSELLDEPT&itemNumber=175144

$208 + an additional 15% off with their coupon SAVE15.

I was eyeing the small Russel recently...I think it was VonMaur had it on sale. Anyhow, it is a small bag, smaller than the florentine Small Russel. Just make sure you know what you're getting size-wise. They are both nice and I love the pink.

EDIT: Ok, sorry. It's Boscov's. http://www.boscovs.com/StoreFrontWeb/Product.bos?cm_vc=XSELLDEPT&itemNumber=175144

$208 + an additional 15% off with their coupon SAVE15.
That is a great deal. Thanks for sharing. If you go through ******.com you can get an additional 3% off, bringing the cost to $171.50. That's an amazing sale.

Are you going to order the tote, or are you still trying to decide? I almost ordered it a few days ago but I'm thinking it might be too small for me.

Are you going to order the tote, or are you still trying to decide? I almost ordered it a few days ago but I'm thinking it might be too small for me.
Not sure yet. I just watched the QVC videos on these two styles and I think I would really prefer the Janine. In the QVC video the pink retro leather looked much brighter than in the photos. I wonder if it will be too bright for my taste. I went to my local Macy's (which is a stand alone store) last week and didn't see any of the retro leather. I think I need to head to the mall.

\
Hi ladies,

I am considering purchasing the pink in the Retro Leather. I have my eye on the Small Russell or the Janine.

When I picture a pink handbag, I think sweet and ladylike.

Thoughts? Have you had one or both of those styles and what do you think of them?

I have the original Janine and love the bag,
backstory: been on a tote binge lately
but if my choice between these 2 bags it would be the Janine,
super neat, lots of structure, really easy to carry, super organized very feminine , straps have perfect functioning hardware and she would be perfect in pink,

let us know what you decide.

1a961aa2-70f8-4ffc-b721-8a6d3a2fec41_zps49d75d7b.jpg

Last edited:
Here is the link to the pics that i took at my local Belk's. This is the pink, not the hot pink

img.purseforum.com/attachments/contemporary-designers/dooney-and-bourke/2047584d1359831922-scouting-expedition-image-3292000050.jpg

\[/B]

I have the original Janine and love the bag,
backstory: been on a tote binge lately
but if my choice between these 2 bags it would be the Janine,
super neat, lots of structure, really easy to carry, super organized very feminine , straps have perfect functioning hardware and she would be perfect in pink,

let us know what you decide.

1a961aa2-70f8-4ffc-b721-8a6d3a2fec41_zps49d75d7b.jpg
I agree. Thank you.