Chopard lovers?? Please post your pieces

May 3, 2012
Hello ladies,

I searched the forum for Chopard and discovered a few watches but couldn't find much else...

Could someone advise me on Chopard bracelets and perhaps post pics of yours?

I fell in love with a bracelet in Selfridges on saturday....

I read on a thread on another forum that Chopard bracelets were seen as old fashioned...do you agree?

:biggrin:

i don't have their bracelet but i do have their pendant and it's one of my very first pieces of jewelry...i love the little floating diamonds inside...which bracelet are u looking at?

Here's mine. I would say price is comparable on some of their bigger diamond jewelry. They don't run cheap. But depending on the collection and if your going for the simpler design it can be cheaper than VCA and cartier. Oh and mine doesn't come with the chain I have on it now. It comes with a wheat chain. Mine is a rondel chain with diamonds on it. I just switched chains.

Attachments

• image-3226185188.jpg
    image-3226185188.jpg
    435.7 KB · Views: 1,502
Here's mine. I would say price is comparable on some of their bigger diamond jewelry. They don't run cheap. But depending on the collection and if your going for the simpler design it can be cheaper than VCA and cartier. Oh and mine doesn't come with the chain I have on it now. It comes with a wheat chain. Mine is a rondel chain with diamonds on it. I just switched chains.

Lovely! I'm dreaming of Chopard everyday! :smile: