Coach Counseling Session Needed...again ;)

Mama20

Oct 16, 2012
Ok...so thought I was done buying for awhile, but then my hubby actually gave the go to get another duffle if I wanted too...so the hunt began again! Please help me decide so I can stop thinking bags!

Options:

1. UV duffle &/or Fushcia duffle...I actually want both & told him that I could switch straps, etc., but I don't know if I'd actually do that...so get one or both?

2. UV duffle & Fuschia Large Clutch

3. Save money for another rory or a basket clutch with next PCE

I totally was feeling content until he said to go shopping & now feel like I NEED to get something! Why is this so difficult!? :smile: I don't want to miss out on UV or Fuschia, but I'm also new to Coach so don't know if they always have pinks & purples like these...

TIA for another tpf online counseling session :smile:

I have both but have only worn the UV and love it. I love purples and so I think I'll get a lot of use. I'm not sure I'd switch the straps - I'm an "old lady" - lol! I want the basket clutch in camel - I have the carnelian and black so far. I don't think I'm a clutch person, per se but I have the large e/w saffiano city tote on order and I think I'll use them more when I get the tote as I can throw them in there with the rest of my stuff.

Sorry - I can't give you any counseling, as I also need some type of intervention!!

Ok...so thought I was done buying for awhile, but then my hubby actually gave the go to get another duffle if I wanted too...so the hunt began again! Please help me decide so I can stop thinking bags!

Options:

1. UV duffle &/or Fushcia duffle...I actually want both & told him that I could switch straps, etc., but I don't know if I'd actually do that...so get one or both?

2. UV duffle & Fuschia Large Clutch

3. Save money for another rory or a basket clutch with next PCE

I totally was feeling content until he said to go shopping & now feel like I NEED to get something! Why is this so difficult!? :smile: I don't want to miss out on UV or Fuschia, but I'm also new to Coach so don't know if they always have pinks & purples like these...

TIA for another tpf online counseling session :smile:
Good luck with this one. It can be super hard to make up your mind.

If you really want to get something now...I have just started to really like the duffles. Out of UV and Fushia I would definitely go the Fushia route. If you are looking in stores etc I have seen those more often (on clearance) or on the bay. There are some there right now that don't have bad prices. Plus IMO that Fushia would go with more.

If you saved for another Rory - what color would you shoot for? Cognac?

Fuchsia duffle. I think the UV is really bright and the fuchsia goes with so much more. I don't know what colors you already own.

However, the truth is that Coach almost always has a hot pink of some sort and lots of purples.

Since you feel contented, I don't think you should feel obligated to get something. You could wait until you see something you can't live without. I always have that feeling that if I wait, I'll miss my chance, but there is always something else down the road.

I have both but have only worn the UV and love it. I love purples and so I think I'll get a lot of use. I'm not sure I'd switch the straps - I'm an "old lady" - lol! I want the basket clutch in camel - I have the carnelian and black so far. I don't think I'm a clutch person, per se but I have the large e/w saffiano city tote on order and I think I'll use them more when I get the tote as I can throw them in there with the rest of my stuff.

Sorry - I can't give you any counseling, as I also need some type of intervention!!
I wouldn't need an intervention if I could just have them all ;)

Good luck with this one. It can be super hard to make up your mind.

If you really want to get something now...I have just started to really like the duffles. Out of UV and Fushia I would definitely go the Fushia route. If you are looking in stores etc I have seen those more often (on clearance) or on the bay. There are some there right now that don't have bad prices. Plus IMO that Fushia would go with more.

If you saved for another Rory - what color would you shoot for? Cognac?
Probably Rory in Cognac...just the brass hardware holding me back...I prefer silver...

I hate deciding! :smile:

Fuchsia duffle. I think the UV is really bright and the fuchsia goes with so much more. I don't know what colors you already own.

However, the truth is that Coach almost always has a hot pink of some sort and lots of purples.

Since you feel contented, I don't think you should feel obligated to get something. You could wait until you see something you can't live without. I always have that feeling that if I wait, I'll miss my chance, but there is always something else down the road.
Thanks for your input...I always have to separate if I'm buying for the "good deal" or because I really want it! I'm glad to hear there's always other purple & pinks to choose from...

You could save getting what you want on the 'bay. If you're holding out for Cognac Rory with silver hardware I wouldn't hold my breath. Maybe a a black with silver? There may be other UV and pinks to come but no assurances in a duffle and if so...when? I would get the duffles because you prob have time for Rory. The basket clutches are on back order in the prettier colors. HTH