Which Wallet Is Best To Get?!

autumn2187

Jan 14, 2010
Hi Everyone,

Well I just purchased my last LV bag this weekend (for a really long time anyway).:yahoo: Will do a reveal at some point when I have time. I now am thinking about the wallet that I want to get in May for my birthday. This will be my very first lv and designer wallet and my last purchase for a really long time, so I want to make it count. I have been thinking about getting the new floral insolite wallet that is coming out April 1st and I have it on reserve at my local boutique but if they raised the price a lot because of the price increase I may want to go with something a bit cheaper. What are your thoughts on this and any suggestions of wallets are greatly appreciated! Thanks so much!:smile:

I like French wallets (love this season's colors!) because they are not too long yet can hold a lot. I can't have any long wallets because they won't be able to fit into some of my Chanel flaps :sad:

The limited edition wallets (like the kusama pieces) are screen printed like the MC ones. So you'd have to be more careful with those compared to a Mono or DE wallet

Oh ok thanks for the info. I am very careful with all my things anyway. Have you had any experience with the mahina wallet? Thanks:smile:

i was thinking about the same question myself... i wanted to get the Emilie since it is very pretty and most reasonably priced, but i dont know if its *worth* spending that much on a canvas wallet, as ive read of canvas cracking issues.

I have the Emelie in Mono and I LOVE it, it is so pretty and functional and the price is right. I have not had any problems with it and will be getting the Azur version in the spring to go with my Azur Artsy :smile:.

I have the Emelie in Mono and I LOVE it, it is so pretty and functional and the price is right. I have not had any problems with it and will be getting the Azur version in the spring to go with my Azur Artsy :smile:.

Thanks for the feedback on the Emille wallet. I am just wondering how many cards can it really hold? in my current wallet there are about 3 or 4 spaces for cards and things of that nature but I put like three or four cards in one section. I guess what I am asking is how durable is the emille wallet? thanks so much!:smile:

--The card slots issues were a big thing to mean as well-
I ended up getting the Alexandra--but I am older and do think this is a bit of
an "older" style-
-Look at it as well as the Zippy--either one--I think it is a nice wallet- I have one
similar so didn't want to duplicate-
-Also, the zippy coin is great for travel-
Good luck with your choice!

I have the Zippy Organizer, Curiese (sp) and the Amelia. Love all three have been using the Zippy since I got. Love the Amelia but do not want ruin the beautiful brass on it so its my cabinet. HTH

Lynn

I have the mono zippy and sarah. I absolutely love the sarah! It has a great layout and holds a ton with all the slots! I plan on buying the sarah in de eventually:smile: I;ve had it for a year and a half and have had no problems with it, glazing still looks perfect:smile: