Alma Mono PM with a strap???

IN LVOE

Oct 24, 2011
Need your help again lovely tpfer's!!! i finally bought my first alma!! (mono pm) and i would like to also wear it on my shoulder... so was wondering if any of you could post any pics if you have the mono and use a strap??!!;).. i did look thru most (it's a lot!!:roflmfao:) of the alma clubhouse but could not see any pics that would help... i'm considering the mono vacchette leather strap or the mono canvas strap... pls help me you enabler's!!:graucho:

I have the adjustable vachetta strap for my Alma (pm size) :smile:
picture.php

Need your help again lovely tpfer's!!! i finally bought my first alma!! (mono pm) and i would like to also wear it on my shoulder... so was wondering if any of you could post any pics if you have the mono and use a strap??!!;).. i did look thru most (it's a lot!!:roflmfao:) of the alma clubhouse but could not see any pics that would help... i'm considering the mono vacchette leather strap or the mono canvas strap... pls help me you enabler's!!:graucho:
I don't use a strap on any of my Alma not bec. I don't like it but bec. for some reason I just can't seem to pull it off :Push: LOL!
I have a Vachetta strap from my Eva and Mono Speedy B that I can attach to my mono Alma. Let me know if you want to see, I don't mind posting pics :biggrin:
I also think a mono strap would look nice on your new Alma...BTW, congrats!

I don't use a strap on any of my Alma not bec. I don't like it but bec. for some reason I just can't seem to pull it off :Push: LOL!
I have a Vachetta strap from my Eva and Mono Speedy B that I can attach to my mono Alma. Let me know if you want to see, I don't mind posting pics :biggrin:
I also think a mono strap would look nice on your new Alma...BTW, congrats!
i am leaning towards the vachetta strap.. i need the strap because i actually think as a hand held bag i might have goofed and bought it to small.. i'm not a small lady and i think i should have bought the bigger size alma.. but the price!!!! so hopefully the strap will make it a good size shoulder bag??!!!

i am leaning towards the vachetta strap.. i need the strap because i actually think as a hand held bag i might have goofed and bought it to small.. i'm not a small lady and i think i should have bought the bigger size alma.. but the price!!!! so hopefully the strap will make it a good size shoulder bag??!!!

I think it would be perfect as a shoulder or crossbody bag! I'm a sucker for strap myself. I love my Speedy B, the strap make it so convenient.
I tried using my Alma with the strap but for some odd reason it just looks off on me! I do love the look of it with the strap though!

I do prefer the Vachetta look too versus the Mono but the mono is less worry...just something to think about :smile: