Nike hidden wedge sneakers

seahorseinstripes

bag greed bug
O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
as much as i like and as iconic the isabel marant hidden wedge sneaker i have to say i love the nike more because i think it can fits on most legs because it's not as fat as isabel marant does.
i've seen some bloggers that's always into the latest trend and of course they must have the IM and i have to say they don't wear it as good as the models do.

what do you think about this nike?

Attachments

• 6a00d83451c76a69e2017ee3ceaf38970d.jpg
    6a00d83451c76a69e2017ee3ceaf38970d.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 7,868
  • BE Sportive - Nike-Wedge-Sneakers - leopardandherdeerfriend.jpg
    BE Sportive - Nike-Wedge-Sneakers - leopardandherdeerfriend.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 7,312
  • MG_9734-680x452.jpg
    MG_9734-680x452.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 20,686
  • tumblr_mcilby51KZ1r3ydyuo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_mcilby51KZ1r3ydyuo1_500.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 42,179
  • MG_9701-680x1020.jpg
    MG_9701-680x1020.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 14,557
I love them! I have both the IM sneakers and the Nike Dunk Sky Hi. Can't say that I'm too fond of the suede Nike versions, but I love the contrasting leather ones. I have the Nike in black/white and grey/fuchsia.

I have both the black IMs Beketts and the pictured limited edition Nikes! Love them both although I get slightly more wear from the IMs.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 4,062
  • nike.jpg
    nike.jpg
    360.8 KB · Views: 4,549
Last edited:
I barely found out these existed! I wanted the IM but sold out everywhere and these as just as cute but way affordable. What do you girls think of the color?

Attachments

• image-1337449944.jpg
    image-1337449944.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 4,306
so for girls who have both then the IM are more comfortable to wear? i have the topshop and it is comfortable to wear but it is about as bulky as the IM
trikhey_03 i love that colour, it looks really sweet

I have those nikes and I love them. So comfortable.

I tried on the Ash sneakers and they were narrower, cuter cut, but not as comfortable. Less or no arch support, which was OK, but the insole heel was harder. I'd want to put a cushion in there. I'll probably get a pair next year.

I like the solid tan.
Are they still available anywhere?
I don't have either nike or IM
but thinking of getting the nike
I think I prefer them because they are from an
Athletic company rather than fashion.

Last edited:
I really like the Suede ones. Their look is "softer" than the leather ones IMO. I have the Isabel Marant and I don't think I would go for the second pair of wedge sneakers; but if I was to, I think I would get these ones instead of another pair of Isabel Marant. They're cute and way less expensive than IM.

I have those nikes and I love them. So comfortable.

I tried on the Ash sneakers and they were narrower, cuter cut, but not as comfortable. Less or no arch support, which was OK, but the insole heel was harder. I'd want to put a cushion in there. I'll probably get a pair next year.

Thanks for this info. The first time I saw these Nike's I really fell in love with them. I like the IM too but I can't justify spending that much on a pair of sneakers. And honestly, I am not really a sneaker kind of girl. But these are just too cute to pass on. :biggrin: