rejected twice by the small black antigona :( --->

tinyturtle

O.G.
Dec 5, 2010
first, i ordered one from Harvey Nichols. i was sooo thrilled, but they cancelled my order the next day b/c they were out of stock.

this morning, i tried to order from Lane Crawford (thanks to a TPF sighting!). as i was checking out, my payment was rejected. the credit card company had placed a block on it since it was a high amount. by the time i got things sorted out with my credit card company, the purse was no longer available.

maybe it just wasn't meant to be....*sigh*

first, i ordered one from Harvey Nichols. i was sooo thrilled, but they cancelled my order the next day b/c they were out of stock.

this morning, i tried to order from Lane Crawford (thanks to a TPF sighting!). as i was checking out, my payment was rejected. the credit card company had placed a block on it since it was a high amount. by the time i got things sorted out with my credit card company, the purse was no longer available.

imagine how precious it will be when you actually get one in your hands? dont give up, half the fun is the chase. :smile: luckily, this style and sz is not limited edition, so keep your chin up and jump on the next sighting!

Another one popped up on Tessabit http://shop.tessabit.com/shopping/women/designer-givenchy-antigona-small-bag-item-10345014.aspx

just wanted to give everyone an update. the small black antigona on lane crawford became available again, so i purchased it. it was a little bit more than some of the other sites, but it's worth it to me. i'm gonna keep my fingers crossed that nothing goes wrong this time...

just wanted to give everyone an update. the small black antigona on lane crawford became available again, so i purchased it. it was a little bit more than some of the other sites, but it's worth it to me. i'm gonna keep my fingers crossed that nothing goes wrong this time...

so happy to hear you were able to get it, even after the cc experience! i really hope you love it when it arrives, and please share with us your thoughts.

Yay! Congrats! What colour and hw did you get? So excit for you! Would you share pictures when you receive it? :cool: