Bleu Mineral?

DawnLuvsLouie

Oct 28, 2011
I searched the forum and really can't find many Bleu Mineral colored bags.. Especially the city.. Is that because the color is new? Or because people don't like it for some reason? If anyone has one in this color can u post pics of it? A modeling pic with the color and blue jeans would also be awesome!!! And can anyone that's had a similar Bal blue color tell me if the color ages well or bad? Thanks so much!

Blue Mineral is a beautiful saturated dark blue. It is a new color, so it is not clear how it will age, but considering that it is quite dark, it has a good chance of not yellowing or fading too much. It is a very popular color right now, how well it will match blue jeans will depend on the color of jeans...blue are sometimes difficult to match to other blues...
You should give it a try, I got one in Day with Gold from balenciaga website and I love it!

I just bought the Bleu mineral tripletour bracelet and love it. It's a new 2013 color. This is a very classic, sophisticated color that would work well with many other colors, yet not "boring" (as some people put it) as black :smile:

I just bought a bleu mineral weekender...it's a really lovely and dark blue (i love low maintenance colors).

Attachments

• IMG_1670.jpg
    IMG_1670.jpg
    234.8 KB · Views: 4,746
Wow that is nice! I'm torn now.. I have so many black bags something different would be nice.. I don't think I ever had a blue bag...

I would definitely pull the trigger on a blue bag esp since you have so many blacks as it is (same here). It's really a lovely color. I am planning to get a bleu mineral city with SH :smile: it's a really lovely combo!

I would definitely pull the trigger on a blue bag esp since you have so many blacks as it is (same here). It's really a lovely color. I am planning to get a bleu mineral city with SH :smile: it's a really lovely combo!

Thanks I'm really considering it now... I never been to a Balenciaga store.. Can I really ask to see a few bags in the same color like some suggested I do on here? Will they get annoyed? Are the leathers really that different bag to bag?

I have a bleu mineral velo rh. I love it. Its dark and outside it is a nice.pop of color!
Cant post.pics. it crashes al.the time

I read thw leathers really can be different.
Mine is al little too thin I think. But i dont have a store nearby to try and buy. So I ordered online. I love the texture though. For the next one I will ask about the the leather

Oh weird haha. The photo just posted!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130225_205301.png
    ForumRunner_20130225_205301.png
    435.8 KB · Views: 4,429
I never thought I would ever get a blue bag. My color palette goes from beiges to brown, khaki, green, yellow, orange, teal.
But: I got a Day in bleu mineral, and the color is phantastic! I think that it compliments the aforementioned colors and is a nice yet decent pop of color.

I've seen it irl and I have one on the way. Hope to get it Wednesday. I love the blue. It is a nice deep blue and perfect for something other than a black bag.

Thanks I'm really considering it now... I never been to a Balenciaga store.. Can I really ask to see a few bags in the same color like some suggested I do on here? Will they get annoyed? Are the leathers really that different bag to bag?

Yes, I don't see why not. I guess your experience will be based on the person that helps you, but I would say most SA will comply with your wishes to see other styles to compare, after all, that's the normal process of purchasing things in general. Don't be concerned with SAs being "annoyed", it's their job to help you find the best bag for your fit. Plus, you're spending a good amount of money, so be comfortable and stand firm while shopping, don't let someone sway you into buying a bag that you're not absolutely sure about.

I've heard that in previous seasons (back in the mid 2000s) the leather has been better, but IMHO, the ones that I have now seem pretty decent too (I only have bags from 2012/2013). It also depends on how you treat your bags. Abuse it and any bag, even with substantial leather, can show wear and tear. But overall, I've heard good things about this color and I like my bag, so I would vote "yay" on a bleu mineral purchase :smile:

Good luck OP!