Finding something similar

crushgoil

Jun 11, 2011
My current dilemma: I am in love with this polish but cannot get it in Canada. Does anyone know of a similar polish? Or can you think of a similar base colour that I could add a glitter topper to in order to create a similar look?

Any ideas would help.

Attachments

• image-3526234117.jpg
    image-3526234117.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 145
GhstDreamer said:
If you really really like it maybe you can get yourself an American polish fairy to help you out? It looks like a Whimsical Ideas polish?

Yeah, it is. I've tried to stop wanting it... But I just can't :P !
Did anyone buy Dollish Purple Rain? If so, would it be anywhere close?

PolishQueen said:
You could set up one of those American PO Boxes that has those mailing services, i've been thinking of doing that and i probably will once i'm off my no buy.

Very cool idea! I can't imagine doing it just for this one polish though :P

Very cool idea! I can't imagine doing it just for this one polish though :P

That's the beauty part of it though that it doesn't cost to much to set up if i remember correctly from what i read about the one i was considering. But if you have the US PO box you would be able to shop online at Sally's, Ulta and Sephora (no Sephora where i live) which for me is very tempting plus you would be able to take advantage of all the great sales that Zoya does. Currently it doesn't make sence for me as i don't buy much monthly but if i was it would make sence i could have saved myself a fortune in December on shipping as i could have consolidated my orders into one package.

If that doesn't help the only other suggestion i have is evilBay. if it's just that one polish you want...

PolishQueen said:
That's the beauty part of it though that it doesn't cost to much to set up if i remember correctly from what i read about the one i was considering. But if you have the US PO box you would be able to shop online at Sally's, Ulta and Sephora (no Sephora where i live) which for me is very tempting plus you would be able to take advantage of all the great sales that Zoya does. Currently it doesn't make sence for me as i don't buy much monthly but if i was it would make sence i could have saved myself a fortune in December on shipping as i could have consolidated my orders into one package.

If that doesn't help the only other suggestion i have is evilBay. if it's just that one polish you want...

I totally forgot about the amazing zoya sales! I might just look into it!