Coach.com problems?

Becca4277

www.petfinder.com
O.G.
Jan 3, 2006
For the past week or so, I am able to get on coach.com but when I click on a product, nothing happens. Also, it is used to be that if you moved the cursor over a bag, the name and price would pop up. Anyone else having problems?

For the past week or so, I am able to get on coach.com but when I click on a product, nothing happens. Also, it is used to be that if you moved the cursor over a bag, the name and price would pop up. Anyone else having problems?

The site is working fine for me. Any chance you updated your Internet browser or something along those lines? Or maybe didn't do an update? It sounds like whatever program it is that causes those popups is not working- maybe Flash or Java or the like.

I randomly have issues at home where pages won't load correctly, like all the bags will be listed in one long column on the left of the page instead of how it's supposed to be. On my work computer, when I click on a bag, nothing happens/I don't get the pop-up with the bag info. I chalked that up to outdated browser.

I've been having that issue on my iPad through the desktop version of the website. The mobile version works fine on my ipad. The desktop version is wonky on my laptop, also. It takes longer than normal to load the bag info after clicking on the picture of the bag.

I've been having problems with it loading very slowly. After it loads and I click on a product, it is thinking for a long time. Usually if I refresh the page it will let me choose it. It's annoying.

I occastionally have that problem - but I've noticed sometimes - if the bag isn't actually available, the information won't display - the Mint Candace in particular. It's usually a bag like that - single pictures (that aren't available yet) - rather than the standard rows displayed.

I occastionally have that problem - but I've noticed sometimes - if the bag isn't actually available, the information won't display - the Mint Candace in particular. It's usually a bag like that - single pictures (that aren't available yet) - rather than the standard rows displayed.

What, what, what??? Are they already listing the mint Candace? *runs to look at the website*