I'm gonna be pimpin'

SophieChic

O.G.
Oct 6, 2011
Well, after carrying my DA NF for only the third time ever, (and I know speedy86 can sympathize with me on this) I now have a small navy spot on the cream interior, right on the bottom of the bag. I have zero idea where it came from. It looks kind of like pen but I only carry one pen in my bag and it is black and kept in the lined pocket. Where the heck did that come from?

I have a few navyish items in my bag, a Coach wristlet, and a tartan Coach wallet that I love...purple and pinks tartan print, so fun. That is my main suspect, but how it came out looking like a little pen spot is beyond me. I cleaned it gently with just mild soap and water wet cloth and went over it again with a wet cloth only to rinse. It came put fairly well just a mild discoloration left, we shall have to see when it dries completely.

So that is it! Bag organizer for me to line my new baby. I am not trying to product advertize or push, especially because I have not even used this product yet, but was wondering if anyone had the NF organizers from Pimp My Speedy? I ordered mine in beige to match my DA. I have never used an organizer before, I am pretty organized with my wristlets etc, but I have got to protect my new princess.

Besides, I was thinking, if this thing workd well in the NF, I may use it in my Coach Lindseys which have a bottemless pit feel to them....even more so than the NF.

I just recieved my organizer for my speedyb that I just ordered a few days ago. I love it even though I don't have my bag here to put it in yet I have filled it with everything I carry with me durning the day and it's amazing. You wont be disapointed at all. I also got the beige. I want to go back and order one for a NF also but I wont be getting another bag for a while ;) Sorry I was no help to your question. Lol

I just recieved my organizer for my speedyb that I just ordered a few days ago. I love it even though I don't have my bag here to put it in yet I have filled it with everything I carry with me durning the day and it's amazing. You wont be disapointed at all. I also got the beige. I want to go back and order one for a NF also but I wont be getting another bag for a while ;) Sorry I was no help to your question. Lol

No you were helpful! Thanks for the feedback. I guess I was just curious about the products in general, so I would love to hear from people who have ordered any organizers from them, does not have to be for a NF.

No you were helpful! Thanks for the feedback. I guess I was just curious about the products in general, so I would love to hear from people who have ordered any organizers from them, does not have to be for a NF.

I had a red one for my DE Speedy but I have color transfer to the few light brown coach items I had in my bag.. Took it out and sold it on eBay.

Well, after carrying my DA NF for only the third time ever, (and I know speedy86 can sympathize with me on this) I now have a small navy spot on the cream interior, right on the bottom of the bag. I have zero idea where it came from. It looks kind of like pen but I only carry one pen in my bag and it is black and kept in the lined pocket. Where the heck did that come from?

I have a few navyish items in my bag, a Coach wristlet, and a tartan Coach wallet that I love...purple and pinks tartan print, so fun. That is my main suspect, but how it came out looking like a little pen spot is beyond me. I cleaned it gently with just mild soap and water wet cloth and went over it again with a wet cloth only to rinse. It came put fairly well just a mild discoloration left, we shall have to see when it dries completely.

So that is it! Bag organizer for me to line my new baby. I am not trying to product advertize or push, especially because I have not even used this product yet, but was wondering if anyone had the NF organizers from Pimp My Speedy? I ordered mine in beige to match my DA. I have never used an organizer before, I am pretty organized with my wristlets etc, but I have got to protect my new princess.

Besides, I was thinking, if this thing workd well in the NF, I may use it in my Coach Lindseys which have a bottemless pit feel to them....even more so than the NF.

Are you talking about me? :P I have not carried mine yet, because I am scared! You just made it worse!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH! Don't make me return my bag! Your going to make me get my vernis Alma! lol

Are you talking about me? :P I have not carried mine yet, because I am scared! You just made it worse!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH! Don't make me return my bag! Your going to make me get my vernis Alma! lol

Sorry Sporty, I have Speedy on the brain, have been reading too many Speedy threads. Of course I know what your name is! I need a good klunk....been a long day. :noggin:

Yeah, I am doing nothing to quell your DA paranoia am I? Oops! And I am one of the ones who told you to just go ahead and carry yours....lol

Will share pics when it comes in? I'm using my NF exclusively for school because of the issues with staining the interior, but if an organizer will solve the problem, that might change.

Sorry Sporty, I have Speedy on the brain, have been reading too many Speedy threads. Of course I know what your name is! I need a good klunk....been a long day. :noggin:

Yeah, I am doing nothing to quell your DA paranoia am I? Oops! And I am one of the ones who told you to just go ahead and carry yours....lol

Probably lol