My Pretty In Pink Reveal...

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
It all started with Dillard's...it always does! I found this fushia wallet. I bought it before to go with a duffle but returned that duffle and didn't have much use for the wallet anymore for the price I paid. Found it tonight, it was a return for $55.30!!! Original price was $158. Thought I'd pick it up to pair with my bright marine Isabelle...again. Here it is:
IMG_1475.JPG
Then, over at Macy's I found the matching large Legacy wristlet for $71.10 (not as great of a deal, but still pretty good). Here's the wristlet:
IMG_1474.JPG
Drove over to another Macy's and found this textured Rory for $257.62. I like the textured look on Rory much better than the duffle. It's already slouching beautifully. Here she is:
IMG_1472.JPG
Group shot:
IMG_1476.JPG
Mod shot with strap doubled:
IMG_1503.JPG

Awesome haul!!! I know you mentioned Dillard's too, but go team macys!!! Haha nice catch with the rory too!!! I don't think I've ever seen a rory at my macys let alone one on sale andddd the fact it matches your other purchases is too good to be true!! Congrats!! I made a few clearance purchases at Macy's too on Friday.. Just a day after I posted in the over coach/bags thread hahahah oops but a good deal on something you wanted just can't be passed up!!

OK...I'm gonna let my crazy show. I love this grey and pink combo but it makes me think of a corset. I do not know why. Maybe it's the feeling of peeking at something your not suppose to when you see the contrasting zipper. It is a fabulous look!!!

Beautiful score!
Thanks! The more I look at it, the more I like it!
Awesome haul!!! I know you mentioned Dillard's too, but go team macys!!! Haha nice catch with the rory too!!! I don't think I've ever seen a rory at my macys let alone one on sale andddd the fact it matches your other purchases is too good to be true!! Congrats!! I made a few clearance purchases at Macy's too on Friday.. Just a day after I posted in the over coach/bags thread hahahah oops but a good deal on something you wanted just can't be passed up!!
Thanks! It was actually between a bunch of textured duffles that were the same color...I almost missed it. I saw those handles and told the SA to grab that key, lol. It was the only one at both Macy's that have Coach here. Love this set together. Finding everything to match just means that it was meant to be.
That textured leather is so smooshy! I really like the way it slouches. The fuchsia accessories are perfect! Congrats on a great haul!
It really is...so much more than the duffle was for me. Loving the slouch! I love everything about this set and can't wait to use it tomorrow! Thanks!
LOVE these, great prices too! Twins on the zippy wallet, only mine's in UV. (: Oh how I wish that Canada had a Macy's or a Dillard's!
The prices were really awesome! I wish you guys had one too. The sales have been really great recently.
Very pretty color combo! And it looks great on you!
Thanks! I'm looking pretty slouchy today and can't believe I left the house like this, lol. It's just been a lazy day. Love the pink and I'm glad to have found a replacement for the textured duffle I returned.