Was told bag never existed....

vanth

Jul 1, 2012
I went to my local Louis Vuitton store in Towson MD to get my Eye Miss You clochette's heat stamped. They refused to do so because it was not a "Louis Vuitton item". Now get this.... his reasoning as to why it was a fake was the eye monogram was never made into production, and that the (eye, heart, LV) with the number of the bag was never printed on any of the bags(sample picture below).

zl8yzt.png

He simply denied the eye monogram.

:wacko:

Last edited:
I went to my local Louis Vuitton store in Towson MD to get my Eye Miss You clochette's heat stamped. They refused to do so because it was not a "Louis Vuitton item". Now get this.... his reasoning as to why it was a fake was the eye monogram was never made into production, and that the (eye, heart, LV) with the number of the bag was never printed on any of the bags(sample picture below).

zl8yzt.png

He simply denied the eye monogram.

:wacko:

Very strange. No one in the store were aware of the collection? I would call customer service and explain what happened and have them talk to the store so you can get it heat stamped...

He asked another SA with him and they were both confused by the "eyeballs". The other two SA in the store were busy with other customers.

I called another MD based store and the SA was surprised they had no knowledge of the collection.

I would get online and print out everything you can about the collection. Take the copies to a copy place and have them bound nicely into a little book, take your little book to the SAs who helped you so that they can learn about this item, and then make them heatstamp your clochette! lol