Looky what I bought!

Esquared72

Adrift and At Peace
O.G.
Feb 16, 2009
So I got my Dillen II satchel in Navy a couple of weeks ago. Love the leather!

Fast forward to today. Went shopping with my mom. Was strolling around Macy's and spotted this lovely lady.
View attachment 2080287
I had to bring her home with me. I've always admired the Florentine Satchel, but never brought myself to buy it. I love the idea of this style in Dillen II leather! And Taupe is such a great year-round color! I'm such a happy, happy girl!

Here are a few mod shots. Size and weight-wise it reminds me of my RM MAMs. Love the little details on this bag. And brushing against that suede when reaching inside is mighty sweet! :smile:

So I got my Dillen II satchel in Navy a couple of weeks ago. Love the leather!

Fast forward to today. Went shopping with my mom. Was strolling around Macy's and spotted this lovely lady.
View attachment 2080287
I had to bring her home with me. I've always admired the Florentine Satchel, but never brought myself to buy it. I love the idea of this style in Dillen II leather! And Taupe is such a great year-round color! I'm such a happy, happy girl!
Very nice!! I have a BMak in taupe ( well, they call it truffle) it truley goes with everything. It's the perfect neutral.

Here are a few mod shots. Size and weight-wise it reminds me of my RM MAMs. Love the little details on this bag. And brushing against that suede when reaching inside is mighty sweet! :smile:

love it. and about the MAMs, I know a lot of peeps love RM but I am not too crazy about the leather they use. What do you think of her leathers? If I am really bored, I guess I could go to her sample sale where I heard her bags are 150-200 there.

love it. and about the MAMs, I know a lot of peeps love RM but I am not too crazy about the leather they use. What do you think of her leathers? If I am really bored, I guess I could go to her sample sale where I heard her bags are 150-200 there.

The leathers tend to run the gamut. Some are so-so, but some are really great. My favorite is the leather used for the Made in NYC bags...thick and pebbly. :smile:

Thanks - I love it!

And...Lol...sorry! Rebecca Minkoff Morning After Mini. Here's a pic - one of my fave bag styles.

Congrats on both your bags Eehlers! I have always loved the RM Morning After Mini. Off 5th had a Buy One Get One Free Sale in December or January on their RM bags. But they didn't have the colors I wanted, and as much as I love the bag I knew I wasn't going to be happy with the colors. Maybe I'll luck up on the sale again when Joy and I go to Livemore and they'll have more colors to choose from.