Has anybody tried Pitangui?

kianpark17

Feb 6, 2013
I've narrowed down my choices to two, but I'm leaning more towards Pitangui over BK as of now. Before I sign any papers and make any appointments, I'd like to first get the opinion of all the forumers here for your thoughts of this clinic.

If you ask me what was appealing, I think that being around for 25 years says a lot and their medical directors seem to have extensive training both local and abroad. So, I guess that they can figure out a way to work with any facial styles.

My Korean friends here in the Philippines have heard of them as well, but none of them have actually done any surgical procedures so, I just want to get others' opinion.

Any help is highly appreciative.

Thanks and Good luck to us all!!!! ;)

Hi Kian Park!

I'm glad to see that you've narrowed your options. I'm still a long way to go. lol My friend from Shanghai has actually gone their to have her jaw reshaped. I forgot the actual procedure done but her current pix look great. What surgery are you having? I also have Pitangui on my short list for my nose bridge augmentation and tiplasty, but I have Banobagi and BK too. Still haven't completed my list because I want to look at other options for now.

Yeah, with all the clinics to choose from, you really need to get down and dirty to be able to x out those that you don't want. I guess that my choice was just based on my personal opinion and from what I've read. After all, no matter what you read here, every case is different.

Really? Are you in touch with her? Wait, is she on this forum? I'd love to ask her some questions if she is.

Yeah, with all the clinics to choose from, you really need to get down and dirty to be able to x out those that you don't want. I guess that my choice was just based on my personal opinion and from what I've read. After all, no matter what you read here, every case is different.

Really? Are you in touch with her? Wait, is she on this forum? I'd love to ask her some questions if she is.
I agree. We all have different personalities and that is a factor in deciding where you would end up going to.

I don't think she's on this forum because I mentioned this to her one day and she didn't respond. I'll ask her if she would like to share her experiences here or she can just contact you directly if you give me your email address. I'll send you a message.

I agree. We all have different personalities and that is a factor in deciding where you would end up going to.

I don't think she's on this forum because I mentioned this to her one day and she didn't respond. I'll ask her if she would like to share her experiences here or she can just contact you directly if you give me your email address. I'll send you a message.
Sure I'd love that!!! :yahoo: I'll wait for your message. Thanks Cheon!

What surgeries are you doing? Is Pitangui known for any specific type of surgery? I'm thinking of getting my jawline done, so just researching.
I'm planning to have a double eyelid surgery with epi/lateral canthplasty for now. I'd also love to have my nose augmented and jaw reshaped but I don't want to do the procedures all at once. I don't want a drastic change. I just want to take it slow and admire what I have one at a time..lol

Specialization? I don't know if they have a single specialized field since they have a wide array of surgeries that their doctors can perform. I believe that most go there for their eyes, nose and breasts but I'm not too sure.

All I have to stick by is their track record because, in my theory, they wouldn't last for 25 years if they weren't doing anything right. So I guess that longevity is equivalent to experience.

I'm planning to have a double eyelid surgery with epi/lateral canthplasty for now. I'd also love to have my nose augmented and jaw reshaped but I don't want to do the procedures all at once. I don't want a drastic change. I just want to take it slow and admire what I have one at a time..lol

Specialization? I don't know if they have a single specialized field since they have a wide array of surgeries that their doctors can perform. I believe that most go there for their eyes, nose and breasts but I'm not too sure.

All I have to stick by is their track record because, in my theory, they wouldn't last for 25 years if they weren't doing anything right. So I guess that longevity is equivalent to experience.
Btw, :ty: cheon for sending me your friends contact information. She has yet to reply but I'm hoping that she will soon because any testimonials from Pitangui would be very appreciative. Although, I'm basically gonna make my decision based on how they the consultations go, it really would be helpful to get some "inside" info...

Btw, :ty: cheon for sending me your friends contact information. She has yet to reply but I'm hoping that she will soon because any testimonials from Pitangui would be very appreciative. Although, I'm basically gonna make my decision based on how they the consultations go, it really would be helpful to get some "inside" info...
No problem =) If she hasn't replied, she may be too busy with school and work. I'll give her a call later to see how she's doing and mention you to her.

No problem =) If she hasn't replied, she may be too busy with school and work. I'll give her a call later to see how she's doing and mention you to her.
She just replied!! We had a lengthy conversation and I loved what I saw and heard from her. She just validated everything I read about them. I've booked a ticket the other day for the 2nd week of March and I've scheduled consultations as well. Will be going to other clinics just for comparison since online consultations aren't the same as the real thing. When will you be heading out?

Cheon, May I have your friend's email too? It would help me a lot.
Thanks!
Sure thing! But let me ask for her permission first. I'm actually trying to convince her to come aboard and share her experiences. I'm asking my other friends too. Although, I'm happily to rely on their experiences, I'd lke to get other peoples experience as well..I'd like to know all of my options to coz I don't want to waste my money and then end up paying double for a revision if it doesn't come out right, right?

Just wanted to post their site here.

https://www.facebook.com/pitanguimedicalbeauty?fref=ts
http://www.pitangy.com/clinic/eye/eye01.html

I wish they had more pictures though. I asked Nicole if they had an online portfolio, but she said that the clinic puts patient privacy and confidentiality first. The two models they have on the site though are truly a work of art. They were unrecognizable if you put them against their old pictures. I don't know if I'd be brave enough to go for a transformation like that, but I'm definitely impressed. If they can do that, what more with just one or two body parts? I can't wait for my flight. I just hope that they're as good in person as they are on the screen.

Just wanted to post their site here.

https://www.facebook.com/pitanguimedicalbeauty?fref=ts
http://www.pitangy.com/clinic/eye/eye01.html

I wish they had more pictures though. I asked Nicole if they had an online portfolio, but she said that the clinic puts patient privacy and confidentiality first. The two models they have on the site though are truly a work of art. They were unrecognizable if you put them against their old pictures. I don't know if I'd be brave enough to go for a transformation like that, but I'm definitely impressed. If they can do that, what more with just one or two body parts? I can't wait for my flight. I just hope that they're as good in person as they are on the screen.

I wonder how long her downtime was from a total transformation. I like the nose on one of the models. And her jaw looks more feminine in the after pictures.

I wonder how long her downtime was from a total transformation. I like the nose on one of the models. And her jaw looks more feminine in the after pictures.
I don't know. But I guess it would be the usual 2 weeks before removal of sutures. It would normally take a couple months before swelling subsides and I surely wouldn't mind working from home for sometime to heal. I know right. It's just absolutely beautiful (referring to the procedure) hahaha. I hope mine turns out as good as hers.