Heading to LV in the morning..

kenzibray

Aug 28, 2012
So I've been contemplating my next purchase for what feels like forever. And tomorrows the big day when I can finally go to LV. I'm going with a fairly open mind since I'm extremely indecisive and still not 100% sure what I want but I have it narrowed down to a few styles to try.

I'm wide awake and can't sleep (nothing to do with the Lv ;) ) so I'm obsessing over them. Any last words of wisdom, suggestions, thoughts ?

Here are the contenders :
Speedy 30 (mono or azur)
Delightful PM or MM
Odeon PM

I already have a Neverfull MM in DE otherwise I'd probably go for the speedy in DE too.

My budget is right around $1k maybe a little over. I'm probably going to aim for the speedy but the off chance it doesn't work for me I have a couple of back ups.

And if all else fails and I can't decide maybe ill just go for the SLGs

Last edited:
I prefer my delightful to my speedy. I also feel kinda odd walking around the whole time with my arm up with my speedy lol
Go delightful!

And here I thought I was the only one who felt like my hand is just out there flappin! Mayb it looks graceful but it doesn't feel like it! Lol!!

I have 2 Speedys, but one is the mono which I don't wear much anymore but I keep for sentimental reasons. The other I just got, the Azur for a cute summer bag. I love this print! I would go with the Speedy Azur for spring and summer! Or a bag that has Azur. The delightful is nice too tho but I'm not of huge fan of mono these days.

And here I thought I was the only one who felt like my hand is just out there flappin! Mayb it looks graceful but it doesn't feel like it! Lol!!

I have 2 Speedys, but one is the mono which I don't wear much anymore but I keep for sentimental reasons. The other I just got, the Azur for a cute summer bag. I love this print! I would go with the Speedy Azur for spring and summer! Or a bag that has Azur. The delightful is nice too tho but I'm not of huge fan of mono these days.

Lol. I have a couple of other handheld / satchel bags so I guess I don't really mind having a flappy hand.

I think I am leaning towards speedy in azur if I go with speedy. But somewhere inside I feel like I'm obligated to add some mono. DE is all I have right now. But I really think if I went with mono it'd be one of the other styles.

I know it's probably blasphemy but I'm just not really feeling the speedy in mono. Maybe it's because it's so common and if I had to guess probably the most replicated bag ever. But it is a classic and I love the history behind it ..

Delightful in mono would b great. I think it would b a nice comfy sort of bag to carry. As for the Speedy in mono, I went for the Speedy mono because of its shape. But then I discovered more and more started carrying the bag and most were fake. So everyone just assumed mine was too. I love the history behind it too, plus its my first ever LV so thats y im keeping it.

The damier print is less seen, and DA is less seen than DE. You already have at least one of the d prints so it's obvious u like it a lot. Ur having fo kind of talk urself into the mono just so it is in ur collection. Nothing wrong with a varied collection! I'd say tho to get the DA Speedy for spring and summer and add in a mono for next fall or winter. The Azur will look beautiful with summer outfits or dresses. It's really unique.

I would say speedy or odeon. For me the delightful is similar to the neverfull. And the vachetta on the bottom worried me. I had a delightful for 2 days and couldn't bring myself to wear it out. Exchanged it for the sully mm. Couldn't be happier. Good luck!

Have the DA speedy 30 and delightful mm, and I love them both for different reasons. I ADORE the speedy for summer, even more than I thought I would when I first purchased it. And it's nice to have a classic bag in a print that's not mono. Feels more modern to me. And the delightful is my favorite LV bag of the 3 I have. It's comfortable, roomy, and stylish. Perfect hobo IMO. Can't go wrong with either :smile:

If you love damier ebene, then I say get the DE speedy b! I have NF de and just got speedy b 30 de...and you just cannot beat the beautiful red interior. It is luxurious and the gold hardware against the chocolate brown canvas is to die for. Don't feel like you need to vary your collection, especially if your heart really wants DE. Just my opinion! Let us know what you decide and lots of pics please!! Xo

The red interior makes me happy! Haha

Attachments

• image-871475813.jpg
    image-871475813.jpg
    640.8 KB · Views: 343
So I've been contemplating my next purchase for what feels like forever. And tomorrows the big day when I can finally go to LV. I'm going with a fairly open mind since I'm extremely indecisive and still not 100% sure what I want but I have it narrowed down to a few styles to try.

I'm wide awake and can't sleep (nothing to do with the Lv ;) ) so I'm obsessing over them. Any last words of wisdom, suggestions, thoughts ?

Speedy 30 (mono or azur)
Delightful PM or MM
Odeon PM

I already have a Neverfull MM in DE otherwise I'd probably go for the speedy in DE too.

My budget is right around $1k maybe a little over. I'm probably going to aim for the speedy but the off chance it doesn't work for me I have a couple of back ups.

It's so exciting to go to the LV store!! Personally I'd get the Speedy.... the print is up to you, but I love my speedy, and want one in every canvas!! It's such a classy bag and I feel so feminine when I carry it!

The delightful is nice, I don't own one... but it's gorgeous bag... and if you are a total shoulder person... I don't think you can go wrong!

The Oden... I'd only suggest getting this is you are completely the cross body type... I have the bloomsberry pm and although I Love that bag, I don't wear it often because cross body isn't my grab and go bag!

Good luck, can't see what you choose!!!

It's so exciting to go to the LV store!! Personally I'd get the Speedy.... the print is up to you, but I love my speedy, and want one in every canvas!! It's such a classy bag and I feel so feminine when I carry it!

The delightful is nice, I don't own one... but it's gorgeous bag... and if you are a total shoulder person... I don't think you can go wrong!

The Oden... I'd only suggest getting this is you are completely the cross body type... I have the bloomsberry pm and although I Love that bag, I don't wear it often because cross body isn't my grab and go bag!

Good luck, can't see what you choose!!!
I vote for speedy too. It's one of the best bag LV has. Chic, durable, versatile and light weight.

Speedy 30 (mono or azur)
Delightful PM or MM
Odeon PM

All great bags but ALL so different from each other and each with pros and cons. I would really think about how you like to carry bags-shoulder, cross-body or hand-held. You've picked 3 great bags for all of those categories and can't go wrong with any. I think when u try them you will get a feeling as to which "sings" to you!

Keep us posted!

Thanks everyone I will definitely do a reveal on what I end up with. I'm getting ready to go now.

My problem is that they are all bags I want eventually I just have to decide which I want FIRST :graucho:

Speedy.

You have a shoulder bag now (NF), so another shoulder bag can come later. The Odeon is a bag you buy when you're in need of a crossbody bag. Since you're at the beginning of your collection, I'd save this purchase for later.

Speedy all the way. :speedy: