my brand new city willis (from FOS) doesn't say where it was made? normal?

it doesn't say 'handcrafted in china' or mention any place on the creed patch... i thought they always said which country they were made.

is that normal...?
TIA
maybe its just the mff - that say it...i d k. i looked around the sticky's and the coach reference section - cuz i'm too lazy to go dig out my stored purses and check. i just thought they always said where they originated...but obv i'm wrong, or (at least) things have changed.

maybe its just the mff - that say it...i d k. i looked around the sticky's and the coach reference section - cuz i'm too lazy to go dig out my stored purses and check. i just thought they always said where they originated...but obv i'm wrong, or (at least) things have changed.

Is there a pocket anywhere in the liner? A couple of the newer bags I've seen in stores have a very small and hard to find translucent plastic tag buried deep in one of the liner pockets, and this has the country of origin. In one bag I had to really look hard and tease open the pocket and shine my cell phone light in to see it. HTH.

The anniversary Willis with the legacy lining doesn't say where it is made on the creed. There is a tag inside the zipped pocket inside that tells where it was made.

Most Coach bags do say it on the creed.

I just looked at a few on ebay that do say "handcrafted in china...". I can't speak to their authenticity, but I clicked on about 5 or so that do say the country, so are there different versions then maybe?

I just looked at a few on ebay that do say "handcrafted in china...". I can't speak to their authenticity, but I clicked on about 5 or so that do say the country, so are there different versions then maybe?

Are they the version with the cutout hangtag and the striped lining? Because the one I got from my outlet doesn't have the country on the creed.

Are they the version with the cutout hangtag and the striped lining? Because the one I got from my outlet doesn't have the country on the creed.

Here's one just randomly picked it so I don't know anything about authenticity but it had clear pictures. NMA. Has legacy lining and cutout hangtag. What do you think? I am also curious bc I just got a regular anniversary willis from ebay and I'm pretty sure it says the country, I will double check tomorrow, but now I don't know what to think!!

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=300833604066&index=23&nav=SEARCH&nid=46320494928

The colorblock Willis I bought from the Feb 13 FOS doesn't have "Made in China" on the creed either. I didn't notice before! I didn't think mine was the anniversary edition because the leather hang tag doesn't have the script on the back of it. I'm curious now because I thought only the anniversary edition had the creed without "Made in China".

Is there a pocket anywhere in the liner? A couple of the newer bags I've seen in stores have a very small and hard to find translucent plastic tag buried deep in one of the liner pockets, and this has the country of origin. In one bag I had to really look hard and tease open the pocket and shine my cell phone light in to see it. HTH.

THANK YOU! i found the 'fortune cookie' tag that says made in china on the inside pocket. its on clear plastic. i really don't mind it not saying made in china on the creed patch...it just threw me for a loop, cuz all my other handbags say made in china and i was expecting to see that.

thanks!!

The anniversary Willis with the legacy lining doesn't say where it is made on the creed. There is a tag inside the zipped pocket inside that tells where it was made.

Most Coach bags do say it on the creed.
thank you for replying, i appreciate input from the experts. i thought i was a coachie, but compared to you all, i'm a newbie for sho! ;)

soooo, this makes me wonder....could i have a anniversary edition? it doesn't say a country of origin on the creed patch. however, it doesn't say anything on the back of the leather hangtag...so its kind of a anniversary/non anniversary frankenpurse??!LOL.

Haha well now I am thoroughly confused! I just checked the bt willis I got from macys last night and it doesn't say the country on the creed! I am just worried about authenticity of the bag I got on ebay now... It does say the country so does that mean its just not an "anniversary" bag or made after the fact or something OR does that mean its fake? I guess I would have to post in the authenticate this thread to be sure...