Dooney ladies!

gatorgirl07

Dec 2, 2012
We will be going to Orlando in a couple of weeks. Which outlets do you recommend, and where are they? Which ones should I make sure I don't miss, and which ones can be left alone?

TIA!

International Drive Premium Outlets. The only Brahmin outlet. Ask for Rosie, she is the best! Be sure and register online as a VIP then print any online coupons AND the one to get the book of coupons. You get it at the office and the office is on he West end by the Neiman Marcus outlet. Parking is a bear if you can avoid the weekend go during the week. They have Dooney, Brahmin, MK, Coach, Kate Spade and others.

All those stores open in the middle like a courtyard their backs face out so there are openings in the middle and on the ends to get in keep that in mind when parking too. It is normally warm dress accordingly. If it is raining uggghhh. Oh if you go on the weekends the wait for the restroom can be 20 or so minutes. So stop drinking too.

International Drive Premium Outlets. The only Brahmin outlet. Ask for Rosie, she is the best! Be sure and register online as a VIP then print any online coupons AND the one to get the book of coupons. You get it at the office and the office is on he West end by the Neiman Marcus outlet. Parking is a bear if you can avoid the weekend go during the week. They have Dooney, Brahmin, MK, Coach, Kate Spade and others.

All those stores open in the middle like a courtyard their backs face out so there are openings in the middle and on the ends to get in keep that in mind when parking too. It is normally warm dress accordingly. If it is raining uggghhh. Oh if you go on the weekends the wait for the restroom can be 20 or so minutes. So stop drinking too.

OK. How do I register to be a VIP? Do you happen to know what the website is for the outlets? And which book of coupons?

I signed up for the site and looked through thier online coupons. They have none for Dooney, Mkors, Brahmin, or any other purse market

the online coupons are different from the coupons in the bk. dunno if they are doing the same one but last yr, db had a 25 off if u spend 200 coupon.

usually u cannot combine coupons so u have to pick.

i heard that KS gives discount to aaa members.

the online coupons are different from the coupons in the bk. dunno if they are doing the same one but last yr, db had a 25 off if u spend 200 coupon.

usually u cannot combine coupons so u have to pick.

i heard that KS gives discount to aaa members.
Thank you.....that is what I am trying to say I guess not very well. There are more coupons in the book including MK and Brahmin.

Dooney has notta right now but I would recheck after 3/1

Thank you.....that is what I am trying to say I guess not very well. There are more coupons in the book including MK and Brahmin.

Dooney has notta right now but I would recheck after 3/1

You probably said it perfectly, and I did not understand. I'm just tired I guess. It will be after 3/1 when we go down, so hopefully there will be some great coupons for Dooney or MKors. I am wanting one of the bags that look like the speedy 30 (can't remember what they are called)

MK always has the same coupon, in the book, I think it is 20% addl off. Brahmin is same too addl 10% off. I have never seen Dooney in the book, online Print coupon is all I have seen.

Dang! That sounds like my luck. I'm hoping to save a bundle by going to the outlets vs. buying on the website
You will save good. The Dillens are normally 40-50% off and I know you liked that pink Dillen satchel. For every bag you buy at Dooney you get 20% off a wristlet. Brahmin is better they give you 20% off any accessory including wallets and cosmetic bags for every bag you buy. They had Copa bags last time I was there.

You will save good. The Dillens are normally 40-50% off and I know you liked that pink Dillen satchel. For every bag you buy at Dooney you get 20% off a wristlet. Brahmin is better they give you 20% off any accessory including wallets and cosmetic bags for every bag you buy. They had Copa bags last time I was there.

Heck, yeah! That's what I'm talkin' about :biggrin:

MK always has the same coupon, in the book, I think it is 20% addl off. Brahmin is same too addl 10% off. I have never seen Dooney in the book, online Print coupon is all I have seen.

when I went last time (nov 2012), there was a DB coupon in the bk and an online coupon. the online coupon was better so that is what i used.