The Retna/Graffiti scarf!! Last one in my country!! +4-key ring in Pomme, See PICKS!!

MissCielle

O.G.
Jun 15, 2012
Oh well.. :shame:

This week my wallet got really beat up and ended up pretty empty and now she is hiding in the big pocket well zippered up in my beloved Artsy, hahaha

For those of you who didn't see my 5-new-items-reveal a few days ago and want to see what I got:
http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/instant-reveal-i-brought-home-5-gorgeous-pieces-804040.html

:back2topic:

Let's just jump into it:

After coming home (or maybe the next day) from my rather large haul the other day, I called the LV shop to check if my SA were telling the truth about them only having the really beat up and therefore ugly looking display model of the gorgeous Retna/Graffiti Scarf that I wanted so much. Because I really don't trust that SA, she has lied to me before and also she can be very rude, so I try to avoid her, but it seems she always "finds" me even though I always move as far as i can from that lady - to the other side of the room. Ugh. Next time i will make an excuse and ask for another SA!

The guy I talked to on the phone told me that they indeed had another Retna Scarf in store! And this would be the very last one available in Oslo - ever again!! (beside the display model of course). And also they are sold out in lots of places in Europe already. I hurried down to the store to get it! Haha, can you guess who greeted me in the store as soon as the doorman opened the door for me?!! Well I just told her I had called the store and that they indeed had another Retna Scarf besides the display one. Ooh, she just said - and went to get it for me.

Lastly: And please I would appreciate your opinions on this one :smile:
I have never had a place to carry my keys because I can't make up my mind what to get: A Coin Purse (my keys would fit inside) or a 4- or 6-ring Pouch would be my choice - one of them - but I don't even know in which material (vernis or canvas) or if canvas, in which pattern.

What happened is: I came - I saw - and I bought the 4-ring key pouch in vernis in Pomme. Because I was so amazed by its beauty - and I thought I fell in love with it - but the love has faded. Or maybe I still love it BUT there are reasons coming up that tell me to go for another "home" for my keys. I will tell:

After considering this for another couple of days - since buying this 4-ring Pouch in vernis, I think I will be returning it because 1) I'm too OCD about making scratches on this every time I'm using the keys 2) Pomme is the perfect color for me as long as I use my Sarah in Pomme, but I love Sarahs and I love vernis - and I plan on buying another Sarah in August when hopefully the new blue color will be coming. Hopefully this will be an amazing blue! And then I think I will be happier with a Key Pouch or a Coin Purse for my keys - in canvas!

Should I return? They don't give you the money back here where I live, but I can return it within 30 days and get another item - or they give you a credit lasting for one year. Well, no problem, but I think they could offer better service and give you your money back.

The thing is (I'm hopeless, I know) I ALSO think maybe I should return this and get another Mini Pochette instead. (They are also the exact same price as the Vernis Pomme 4-ring key pouch!) I just got my first Mini pochette in azur - and I love, love, love it!

But do I need two Mini Pochettes?

I could get one in either mono or DE? And keep my keys inside of this Mini Pochette?

OK. What do you guys do with your keys to prevent them from scratching up the inside of your bags?
Anyone using a Mini Pochette for this purpose? And if yes, does it work comfortably?

Because I'm wondering - if I change for a Mini Pochette - will I still feel I don't have any place to put my keys? And will start looking for another solution?

I'll stop now.
Sorry about this being so long, that was really not my intention.
Just too much to share, I guess. And I am reviewing my whole collection these days, and this makes me extra aware of what I will get and what will not be working for me.

Thanks so much for your time! It's really appreciated! :flowers:

Attachments

• 419317.jpg
    419317.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 613
  • 16477.jpg
    16477.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 694
  • 542821.jpg
    542821.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 645
  • 11004.jpg
    11004.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 563
  • 549250.jpg
    549250.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 537
Love the scarf!

I have a Sarah vernis wallet as well and didn't want my key holder to match so I got the mono canvas. This way you can mix and match more easily. It's unlikely you will switch out your keys so get a holder that can work across your entire collection.

I do not own any of the cles or key holders. I use my mini pochette for my keys and my security badge! I love my mini pochette and most likely will purchase one in every style.

Good for you telling that SA that you were back for the scarf. I do not understand that type of service. She is getting paid, so please I your job!!!

I do not own any of the cles or key holders. I use my mini pochette for my keys and my security badge! I love my mini pochette and most likely will purchase one in every style.

Good for you telling that SA that you were back for the scarf. I do not understand that type of service. She is getting paid, so please I your job!!!

I want the mini poch in every print too! It is the best little bag ever!

Oh well.. :shame:

This week my wallet got really beat up and ended up pretty empty and now she is hiding in the big pocket well zippered up in my beloved Artsy, hahaha

For those of you who didn't see my 5-new-items-reveal a few days ago and want to see what I got:
http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/instant-reveal-i-brought-home-5-gorgeous-pieces-804040.html

:back2topic:

Let's just jump into it:

After coming home (or maybe the next day) from my rather large haul the other day, I called the LV shop to check if my SA were telling the truth about them only having the really beat up and therefore ugly looking display model of the gorgeous Retna/Graffiti Scarf that I wanted so much. Because I really don't trust that SA, she has lied to me before and also she can be very rude, so I try to avoid her, but it seems she always "finds" me even though I always move as far as i can from that lady - to the other side of the room. Ugh. Next time i will make an excuse and ask for another SA!

The guy I talked to on the phone told me that they indeed had another Retna Scarf in store! And this would be the very last one available in Oslo - ever again!! (beside the display model of course). And also they are sold out in lots of places in Europe already. I hurried down to the store to get it! Haha, can you guess who greeted me in the store as soon as the doorman opened the door for me?!! Well I just told her I had called the store and that they indeed had another Retna Scarf besides the display one. Ooh, she just said - and went to get it for me.

Lastly: And please I would appreciate your opinions on this one :smile:
I have never had a place to carry my keys because I can't make up my mind what to get: A Coin Purse (my keys would fit inside) or a 4- or 6-ring Pouch would be my choice - one of them - but I don't even know in which material (vernis or canvas) or if canvas, in which pattern.

What happened is: I came - I saw - and I bought the 4-ring key pouch in vernis in Pomme. Because I was so amazed by its beauty - and I thought I fell in love with it - but the love has faded. Or maybe I still love it BUT there are reasons coming up that tell me to go for another "home" for my keys. I will tell:

After considering this for another couple of days - since buying this 4-ring Pouch in vernis, I think I will be returning it because 1) I'm too OCD about making scratches on this every time I'm using the keys 2) Pomme is the perfect color for me as long as I use my Sarah in Pomme, but I love Sarahs and I love vernis - and I plan on buying another Sarah in August when hopefully the new blue color will be coming. Hopefully this will be an amazing blue! And then I think I will be happier with a Key Pouch or a Coin Purse for my keys - in canvas!

Should I return? They don't give you the money back here where I live, but I can return it within 30 days and get another item - or they give you a credit lasting for one year. Well, no problem, but I think they could offer better service and give you your money back.

The thing is (I'm hopeless, I know) I ALSO think maybe I should return this and get another Mini Pochette instead. (They are also the exact same price as the Vernis Pomme 4-ring key pouch!) I just got my first Mini pochette in azur - and I love, love, love it!

But do I need two Mini Pochettes?

I could get one in either mono or DE? And keep my keys inside of this Mini Pochette?

OK. What do you guys do with your keys to prevent them from scratching up the inside of your bags?
Anyone using a Mini Pochette for this purpose? And if yes, does it work comfortably?

Because I'm wondering - if I change for a Mini Pochette - will I still feel I don't have any place to put my keys? And will start looking for another solution?

I'll stop now.
Sorry about this being so long, that was really not my intention.
Just too much to share, I guess. And I am reviewing my whole collection these days, and this makes me extra aware of what I will get and what will not be working for me.

Thanks so much for your time! It's really appreciated! :flowers:

Cielle:smile: YOU FINALY TOOK THE PLUNDGE!!!!!!!!!!:smile: YAYAYAYAYYY!!!!

SCARF TWINS:smile: Well except mine was the more dull colour (i had to many broght coloured scarves at home) BUT still SCARF TWINS:smile: ahaha

My suggestion is return the Pomme Key Holder and maybe get the MC in white or black version? Maybe? its canvas and very low maintenance? OR the Mini Pochette would work great as well just as long as you put other stuff in there like gum or wipes or something:smile: Maybe? just a suggestion:smile:

I loooooved looking at your instant reveal:smile: and hope to see more in the future:smile:

Talk soon

Alex;)

Congrats on your new scarf it is very pretty! I would go for a canvas key holder! Good Luck!:smile:

Aw, thank you! And a canvas Key Holder would be a perfect one! I will go for that option OR another Mini Pochette.

Since I also think it will be nice to own two of those and the azur I have I can't wear in my red lined bags, they will get color tranfer and get ruined!!