Instant reveal and calling all the vernis lovers-need your help

aimeng

O.G.
Dec 14, 2008
I love miss Roxbury ! Since it 's been discountenued , I feel lucky to find one in mint condition ! I came far far away- England ! And it is MIF! It traveled around the world and came to me-- here we go

But I need all your help----

image-853002765.jpg

image-2127542294.jpg

Look those , are they color transfer? Cause I used cloth to clean, but it didn't disappear! And it didn't look like scratches at all! A color transfer from light color?

Thank u! Amarante is the deepest color! I see a lot color transfer on light patent leather! And this is the first time I see color transfer on amarante! Well, I barely see it when I wear it , but it is obvious under strong light

I use baby wipes as well to clean my vernis pieces (wilshire pm and key pouch) in blanc corail--it's a very light color so it's more prone to color transfer. I had an incident where someone wrote on the wilshire with a pen, and though the baby wipes weren't able to remove it completely the first time, it eventually faded after regular cleaning and use until the mark was no longer visible at all :smile: Good luck and congrats on a gorgeous bag! I want this style too :smile: