Which ring for everyday wear?

Which one?

• Tiffany Enchant Flower

• Tiffany Flower

• VCA Butterfly

Results are only viewable after voting.

My vote goes , of course, to the T Co Flower Ring :smile:
The enchant is pretty, but doesn't have a lot of presence for the money you pay.
The VCA, very unusual and beautiful but not that practical for every day due to the size and its pave set. As you know, I worked for a jeweller and we would discourage people from choosing pave in their everyday or wedding rings.

Just my humble thoughts ;)
Have fun choosing or agonizing over what to get , lol

My vote goes , of course, to the T Co Flower Ring :smile:
The enchant is pretty, but doesn't have a lot of presence for the money you pay.
The VCA, very unusual and beautiful but not that practical for every day due to the size and its pave set. As you know, I worked for a jeweller and we would discourage people from choosing pave in their everyday or wedding rings.

Just my humble thoughts
Have fun choosing or agonizing over what to get , lol

Thanks for your answer! Why is the pave set of the VCA ring not suitable for everyday wear?

Thanks for your answer! Why is the pave set of the VCA ring not suitable for everyday wear?

Not particular VCA, all pave. It's the way it's set, with very tiny claws to hold the stones in. With everyday wear, gold wears off and then stones can get lost easy. In the flower, every stone is set in a proper set of platinum claws, so nothing can or should happen. I imagine that type of ring will get in your way a lot , with me anyway, lol

Not particular VCA, all pave. It's the way it's set, with very tiny claws to hold the stones in. With everyday wear, gold wears off and then stones can get lost easy. In the flower, every stone is set in a proper set of platinum claws, so nothing can or should happen. I imagine that type of ring will get in your way a lot , with me anyway, lol

Oh, that does not sound good... I wouldn't wear the VCA ring when sleeping, showering or doing housework. Would that make a difference?

Oh, that does not sound good... I wouldn't wear the VCA ring when sleeping, showering or doing housework. Would that make a difference?

Maybe it could be ok, if you are really careful. I love the VCA , it's amazing ! But for everyday, going to work, shopping...too much for me. It's to me a ring you put on for special occasions, and then you can spend the whole time staring at its beauty ;p

Maybe it could be ok, if you are really careful. I love the VCA , it's amazing ! But for everyday, going to work, shopping...too much for me. It's to me a ring you put on for special occasions, and then you can spend the whole time staring at its beauty ;p

With that ring, every day would be a special occasion :biggrin:

I asked VCA's customer service whether it was possible to resize the ring, and they said it could be resized by one size up/down.

I wonder whether my ring size will change much in the future?

I voted for the Tiffany Enchant, because I think it's small and delicate enough for everyday. You can easily stack with other pieces to change the look depending on your mood/occasion, and not so large and blingy that it looks like anyone's e-ring. I also adore the Flower, but it still looks more like a snowflake to me than a flower.

The VCA I think would 1) Get old really fast. This wouldn't match too many looks, as an everyday ring, and I think pretty quickly you'd be 'that woman' who's always wearing the butterflies, and 2) Be quite annoying for everyday wear, because it's a BTF ring. I'm not sure what your lifestyle is, but I'd go mad not being able to flex three of my fingers all the way up (like when I'm typing). This also seems like it would get caught constantly in your hair and clothes.

I voted for the Tiffany Enchant, because I think it's small and delicate enough for everyday. You can easily stack with other pieces to change the look depending on your mood/occasion, and not so large and blingy that it looks like anyone's e-ring. I also adore the Flower, but it still looks more like a snowflake to me than a flower.

The VCA I think would 1) Get old really fast. This wouldn't match too many looks, as an everyday ring, and I think pretty quickly you'd be 'that woman' who's always wearing the butterflies, and 2) Be quite annoying for everyday wear, because it's a BTF ring. I'm not sure what your lifestyle is, but I'd go mad not being able to flex three of my fingers all the way up (like when I'm typing). This also seems like it would get caught constantly in your hair and clothes.

Do you think the ring is uncomfortable to wear?

I've never tried on a BTF ring, so I'm not sure about the comfort factor...