Buying Coach internationally

catx

Jul 23, 2012
Hey PFers, I would really appreciate some help. I live outside the US with no chance to buy a Coach handbag in my country (Czech republic). However, I am deeply in love with the Mini Tanner. Just for that I arranged an address in both California and Oregon at a forwarding company so that Coach would send my handbag there and they will then forward the package to me to Europe. I wanted to check out and pay via paypal while using my coupon code, however from Paypal I always get an error and come back to the coach site.. or more precisely the Coach site gives me an error "We have experienced an issue in processing your request. Please try your request again in a few minutes." I tried then to pay with my credit card but there doesnt seem to be any possibility to fill out the info about the card without a US address to which the card is linked to... I am really really frustrated as I am not able to get my hands on any bag from Coach.. Are there any other international buyers with some experience buying at their site? I can't call the customer service as it would cost a lot and the email customer service is highly unhelpful - it seems as if a machine was answering me all the time, not a person..

Please any help? I really do need to get my bag:sad:((( Thanks a lot!!!

Not much help, but I've read here that others have had problems buying from Coach with a forwarding company address. Hopefully someone will be by with more information on that.

Maybe try and buy it off an ebay seller?

Not much help, but I've read here that others have had problems buying from Coach with a forwarding company address. Hopefully someone will be by with more information on that.

Maybe try and buy it off an ebay seller?
Yes that is probably what I am going to do, but I'm just really sad that I can't get a better deal with my coupon code and also I would like the navy / citrine one which is hardly ever on ebay:sad:

Hi, I'm not sure if it would help but me too live outside US. I have US address with myus.com they told me coach.com won't ship to forwarding company. But you can try dillards.com and nordstrom. You can try to purchase and ship to US address first and re-ship to you by any forwarding company. Good Luck!