Small Blue Antigona Pics & Comparison with Medium. Pic Heavy!

sandc

likes giraffes
Sep 16, 2009
I ordered a small blue from farfetch. Not sure if I will keep the small blue, medium black or search for the opposite size in the opposite color. :rolleyes:

Either way, I thought I'd share some pictures to give everyone an idea on the sizes.

Inside office lighting

photo_zps2571a10d.jpg
photo_zpsc01d8f20.jpg

Natural light in my car

photo2_zpsc1daa2c7.jpg
photo1_zps64784e0f.jpg

Compared to medium black.

photo1_zps32b60910.jpg
photo4_zps7fdbc5cc.jpg
photo3_zps05bff8e6.jpg

Last edited:
Personally for me the small felt too small & I'm 5ft 4 but if you love it then that's all that matters & is very cute in the small size........ I originally bought this blue in Medium & isn't the colour gorgeous if I hadn't wanted Orange so much I would of kept the blue.

Fab comparison pics, thanks sandc.

I love the blue color more, but prefer the med on you...being so tall, you can definitely carry off the med.

What I love about the blue is that besides being an excellent pop of color, the pebble in the leather shows more than the black. But I'm concerned it looks to small on me. I also have been looking for a black bag, not blue, but I just had to see this blue. Love it!

Good Lord! How does anyone choose? You just can't...I'm beginning to realize that a girl's got to have 2.

I think either size looks fabulous on you so it's not that...it's just how you personally feel about the size.

OMG - I just got my Blue Medium Antigona from Farfetch today! I'm just a tad concerned on the size, as its a bit bigger (or perhaps bulky is the word) than other bags I have. I absolutely love the color as I've had my eye on the blue for a long time.

I will have to see if I can find a small in store to try on. From other pics I've seen, it seems like it will be too small for me (I'm 5'6). What's a girl to do??

woweeee....thanks for all the pics.
I love the blue - just a gorgeous colour.
I feel the same about the sizes - small too small, medium too large.
I feel both bags looks good on you sandc - the sizes I guess are appropriate for different occasions - small a bit more dressy/formal, medium is more "casual".
I chose the small over the medium beacuse the medium was way too large and the small, although small is actually just right for me and I can use it everyday. i wanted a more ladylike bag as well :smile: