I love my Zebra!....

donnaoh

O.G.
Aug 25, 2010
I just love this Large Tulip Shopper! It is so spacious and light and the zebra print is so eye-catching! The 'wings' crunches down a bit and doesn't look so...wingy.
81384fa6-472d-4854-8063-fd60d85328cd_zps6b7f51df.jpg

Congrats Donnaoh!

I love the zebra print, and of course, I love the style, which is the same as my lambskin shopper! You are going to love carrying it!

Thanks for sharing the pic!

Whoever decided to change the direction of the Zebra stripes at Dooney was sheer genius. I like the wings[/QUOTE]

I agree, hopi!

The change in the direction of the Zebra stripes really added to the appeal of the line. I couldn't resist finally getting a Zebra Satchel once this was introduced last spring.

Your shopper is so pretty, donnaoh! Thanks for the picture!

Sue

Congrats Donnaoh!

I love the zebra print, and of course, I love the style, which is the same as my lambskin shopper! You are going to love carrying it!

Thanks for sharing the pic!
Yes, I love carrying this bag! It holds everything I need and the wide opening enables me to see all that I have inside! I have been eyeing up the lambskin shoppers....:graucho:, especially the black with the contrast stitching...

I just love this Large Tulip Shopper! It is so spacious and light and the zebra print is so eye-catching! The 'wings' crunches down a bit and doesn't look so...wingy.
81384fa6-472d-4854-8063-fd60d85328cd_zps6b7f51df.jpg

Another one of my favorite Dooney silhouettes is Erica. I saw the Ericas in the nylon and the Zebra at Macy's. I will definately be adding one of those to my collection. I love the zebra print!!!

Another one of my favorite Dooney silhouettes is Erica. I saw the Ericas in the nylon and the Zebra at Macy's. I will definately be adding one of those to my collection. I love the zebra print!!!
I saw Erica too in the Zebra print and she is lovely! I decided I needed a double handle tote bag rather than a hobo style bag. I hope you take Erica home soon and show us her when you do please!