Vlieger and vandam?

Sydee

Aug 16, 2012
I brought a handbag today. I know it's not to everyone's taste. But I just fell in love with it. I guess you can say its a controversial handbag to carry and I know people will have very strong opinions on it. But it's a fun accessory to carry. What to you think??

image-1085625121.jpg

Maybe not such a bad idea, in light of all the things happening because of people who get angry and then use their gun to settle things...You may be able to say that you are stating a message about being against concealed weapons - at least this one is completely visible - ha ha! But, I don't know your stand on this, and getting into political issues here on this blog is probably not a good thing...

Maybe not such a bad idea, in light of all the things happening because of people who get angry and then use their gun to settle things...You may be able to say that you are stating a message about being against concealed weapons - at least this one is completely visible - ha ha! But, I don't know your stand on this, and getting into political issues here on this blog is probably not a good thing...

My thoughts exactly. Haha. Its not to be taken seriously and I won't be taking this bag to the bank. Lol. The designers who are from the Netherlands say the inspiration for these bags are from the Alfred Hitchcock film psycho. Thanks for you opinion. Happy that's it's not all bad. Coz I was a bit worried to carry this at first.

There was another company that did a series of these about 10 years ago (Final Home maybe?). If not them someone else. It's a clever idea.

I am planning to buy the Guardian Angel Classic Large in Black. But i want to hear your opinions. What about the quality because I do not know anything about this brand.

Hope to get more information.

Thank you :biggrin:

I think in some situations it may garner un needless attention in a negative way. You'll have to keep us updated as to the reactions.
Congrats to you!