Louis Vuitton Galleria GM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its been discontinued, so I bought it on an impulse and didn't think to authenticate prior to buying. The receipt is supposedly from a Louis Vuitton store in France, but when I took the purse and receipt into the Louis Vuitton store in San Francisco, they refused to look at either. Help!! Please let me know if its real xxooox

Attachments

• photo-17.JPG
    photo-17.JPG
    152.2 KB · Views: 425
  • photo-15.JPG
    photo-15.JPG
    135.1 KB · Views: 326
  • photo-12.JPG
    photo-12.JPG
    99.8 KB · Views: 351
  • photo-9.JPG
    photo-9.JPG
    239.1 KB · Views: 364
  • photo-21.JPG
    photo-21.JPG
    126 KB · Views: 313
  • photo-26.JPG
    photo-26.JPG
    252.3 KB · Views: 314
  • photo-25.JPG
    photo-25.JPG
    266 KB · Views: 389
  • photo-24.JPG
    photo-24.JPG
    233.9 KB · Views: 381
  • photo-6.JPG
    photo-6.JPG
    259.3 KB · Views: 442
  • photo-4.JPG
    photo-4.JPG
    246.4 KB · Views: 339
Michellybelly1 said:
Its been discontinued, so I bought it on an impulse and didn't think to authenticate prior to buying. The receipt is supposedly from a Louis Vuitton store in France, but when I took the purse and receipt into the Louis Vuitton store in San Francisco, they refused to look at either. Help!! Please let me know if its real xxooox

This is an Artsy.....not sure about authenticity....looking a little shady to me. But, I'm no expert. Post in the Authentication thread

Hi, could you re-post (in a reply) here: http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-shopping/authenticate-lv-read-rules-use-format-post-1-a-796059.html

(thread is in the LV forum, the experts are answering auth questions in that thread, add more info see first post)

You could also see this thread for pics before posting http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-shopping/required-pics-for-lv-authentication-649743.html

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.