SAFFIANO Clubhouse!!

So adorable! Macys by me had 25% off all Coach yesterday so I hope you received that discount!

Thank You!
Yes, once in my life I happened to be in Macys at the right time (I always miss the good sales). Unfortunately my Macys didn't have many new items. But they had new Haley in Sand next to Medium Tote in Camel. Boy, was I glad that I chose Camel tote and wallet over Haley in Sand. ;)

Last edited:
OMGeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm back with my second bag! I literally gasped when I pulled it out of the box. I am in crazy LOVE with this blue. :loveeyes: Coach finally got a color name right! IMO, this is a true robin's egg blue.

Second pic is most accurate on my monitor. Then some comparison pics w/ camel crossbody tote, UV slim wallet and tourmaline cosmetic case.

Attachments

• ms2.jpg
    ms2.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 2,201
  • ms3.jpg
    ms3.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 1,836
  • ms1.jpg
    ms1.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 1,914
  • ms5.jpg
    ms5.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 1,782
  • ms6.jpg
    ms6.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 1,792

I'm back with my second bag! I literally gasped when I pulled it out of the box. I am in crazy LOVE with this blue. :loveeyes: Coach finally got a color name right! IMO, this is a true robin's egg blue.

Second pic is most accurate on my monitor. Then some comparison pics w/ camel crossbody tote, UV slim wallet and tourmaline cosmetic case.
Lovvvvvvvvvve it

Congratulations! Beautiful, beautiful addition! :drool:
Do you mind taking mod shots with your lovely mini Robin?

omgeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm back with my second bag! I literally gasped when i pulled it out of the box. I am in crazy love with this blue. :loveeyes: Coach finally got a color name right! Imo, this is a true robin's egg blue.

Second pic is most accurate on my monitor. Then some comparison pics w/ camel crossbody tote, uv slim wallet and tourmaline cosmetic case.

love!!!

So fabulous you had such a positive reaction to a bag!!!! Enjoy!!!

My mini in Robin arrived and oh my what a cute little bag! (But like others have said can fit a surprising amount of stuff!)I have a coral one arriving soon and will decide between the two. The leather is really awesome and seems extremely low maintenance which I like. I'll post pics when I get the coral.

My mini in Robin arrived and oh my what a cute little bag! (But like others have said can fit a surprising amount of stuff!)I have a coral one arriving soon and will decide between the two. The leather is really awesome and seems extremely low maintenance which I like. I'll post pics when I get the coral.

Can't wait to see the coral mini! Coral is such a pretty color!