Buying Frenzy

Kattyness

Jan 20, 2013
A couple of weeks ago I finally got the Mitzy East West I have wanted for so long! Rouge Noir and beautiful. But I was away in S Africa so didn't get it until I came back on Sunday. Was more excited about her than seeing husband :P

You'd think that would hold me for a while but having been looking online at them and in Edinburgh shop, I tried on an Alexa mini in T5 on way home I HAD to have one!!

So today I accidentally bought a Watermelon Alexa Mini. She arrives tomorrow - so excited! :biggrin: My husband thinks there is something wrong with me. Not seen exact colour but I do know the raspberry is a bit too bright for me and much as I love the paler colours I would trash anything lighter! So I'm hoping it is perfect.

Only thing is I have to sell my oak Bays Tote to pay for them... (always a downside)

Beautiful kitty in your avatar too.
Thanks gunsandbanjos! I might need to sell him too if I keep buying at this rate! Are there a few other Edinburgh folk? I see a fair few Mulberry's around the town.

I would have done a reveal of my Mitzy but it is such an old model now that didn't think it would be very exciting for anyone! I love it though and it's in amazing condition. I will take some pics of my wee collection and post. I'll have three for a wee while so should get a pic before one has to go *sniff sniff*

Yes steph - the alexa is from ebay :smile:

Thanks gunsandbanjos! I might need to sell him too if I keep buying at this rate! Are there a few other Edinburgh folk? I see a fair few Mulberry's around the town.

I would have done a reveal of my Mitzy but it is such an old model now that didn't think it would be very exciting for anyone! I love it though and it's in amazing condition. I will take some pics of my wee collection and post. I'll have three for a wee while so should get a pic before one has to go *sniff sniff*

There's a few of us in Edinburgh and surrounding areas. Silver925, Kingla I'm sure are from Edinburgh, Smally and Kyliegul are from over the bridge in fife.

You don't need to do a reveal, we always like pics though:smile:

I always love to see reveals so please share pics!! :smile: I am not from Edinburgh but I visited a long time ago in 2004 and absolutely loved the city.

gunsandbanjos said:
There's a few of us in Edinburgh and surrounding areas. Silver925, Kingla I'm sure are from Edinburgh, Smally and Kyliegul are from over the bridge in fife.

I'm in the middle neither Glasgow or Edinburgh. I change my dialect depending if I'm visiting east or west! I have fond memories of visiting my grandparents in Dalkeith when I was wean/bairn hehe

Kattyness said:
A couple of weeks ago I finally got the Mitzy East West I have wanted for so long! Rouge Noir and beautiful. But I was away in S Africa so didn't get it until I came back on Sunday. Was more excited about her than seeing husband :P

You'd think that would hold me for a while but having been looking online at them and in Edinburgh shop, I tried on an Alexa mini in T5 on way home I HAD to have one!!

So today I accidentally bought a Watermelon Alexa Mini. She arrives tomorrow - so excited! :biggrin: My husband thinks there is something wrong with me. Not seen exact colour but I do know the raspberry is a bit too bright for me and much as I love the paler colours I would trash anything lighter! So I'm hoping it is perfect.

Only thing is I have to sell my oak Bays Tote to pay for them... (always a downside)

I used to have a watermelon alexa and miss its splash of colour. I can't do pale bags either. Congrats on rouge noir Mitzy too, it's a fab colour

I'm in the middle neither Glasgow or Edinburgh. I change my dialect depending if I'm visiting east or west! I have fond memories of visiting my grandparents in Dalkeith when I was wean/bairn hehe

I'm Edinburgh too - work in city centre and live just outside town.

Congrats on your purchases Kattyness .... I think most of us buy one then are hooked and cannot stop ourselves buying more :smile: