Help! Aurore Speedy Bandoulièr25 or Indigo Eden ,which one?

theresa81

Mar 10, 2012
Hi everyone,

I am now considering my fifth LV bag, I have mono Speedy 30, mono Eva, Infini Lumineuse PM, and Rouge Fauviste Alma GM. I now want a summer bag, and in such a dilemma between Aurore Speedy Bandoulièr25 and Indigo Eden.

I LOVE how the speedy feels in hand and looks on person, the size is perfect, and it also has a shoulder strap! the only thing pull me back is I've already have a Mono Empreinte bag and its quite expensive....

I also LOVE the shape of eden, its structred, I dont have a structured bag yet....(yeah Alma is also structred but its way toooo big for me), and, I dont have any EPI bag! and, its much cheaper then speedy.

So, they both have their pros and cons, I've been making decision for two weeks and still cant set up my mind....

I'm about 162cm and often dress causal, could you girls give me some advices please? Thanks a lot!:hugs:

depends...do you carry a lot? speedy probably fit more. the eden looks to be more structural and i like my cross body to hug/mold the body. more comfy and won't swing around. eden seem more dressy and im not loving the looking of the round handle. then again, maybe i'm bias. i love my speedy.

depends...do you carry a lot? speedy probably fit more. the eden looks to be more structural and i like my cross body to hug/mold the body. more comfy and won't swing around. eden seem more dressy and im not loving the looking of the round handle. then again, maybe i'm bias. i love my speedy.

I am so in love with the colour of your speedy! I saw it once in a young girl and it looks amazing! I dont carry tons of things with me, my phone, ipad mini, a small purse, keys, sun glass, maybe a lipstick, thats all. so Speedy can fit them all?

I am so in love with the colour of your speedy! I saw it once in a young girl and it looks amazing! I dont carry tons of things with me, my phone, ipad mini, a small purse, keys, sun glass, maybe a lipstick, thats all. so Speedy can fit them all?

yup. i carry more than you and there's some room to spare. if you need picture do let me know. i currently have my sarah wallet, 2 cosmetic pouch, cles, keys, sunglasses, phone and my son's nexus 7 (same size as the mini).

here you go...hope these help. lol even tho it looks like a dark pit...its easy to reach and find what you need since there is room to spare. (excuse my son's little toes, he should be in bed right now :smile:)
IMG_20130220_081335_zps93e33900.jpg

IMG_20130220_081515_zps335aee1d.jpg