Double Eyelid Surgery, Epi, Lateral - Master Thread

Hi Puffy123,

can i know where did you have your eyelid surgery done in Korea? :smile:

Agreed. I had eyelid surgery done 5 years ago. When I went back to clean stitches doctor asked me if I like it... Even I was swollen, i can tell my eyes were not as Big as I wanted... He said " you want your eyes bigger" ... He didn't know...? He just thought I wanted double eyelid.... i think its best to bring a picture to avoid misunderstanding.

I saw the before and after pics on their website is pretty good!

Did you go for consultation with other clinics? It's better to have a few before you decide.

Are you going to do double eyelid surgery the first time? Make sure you communicate with the doctor exactly what you want.

GOOD LUCK!!
I didn't go to other clinics for consultation, I saw reviews about them that's why I decided to go there haha..
Yup it's my first time that's why I'm vey nervous now >.< ~
Thank you !!

Finally I've done my double eyelid + muscle correction + inner corner surgery! Done by dr Chung~
I'm so glad I feel totally no pain at all, I was super nervous before the surgery... ...
I'm happy to share with all of you my photos of after my surgery~

Here's my photo after the surgery :

http://i47.tinypic.com/35i1xmf.jpg

And here's another photo on the 2nd day :

http://i50.tinypic.com/2v81rnc.jpg

I'll be posting my photos of my eyes almost everyday or every week !

Reactions: fromtyrone
Finally I've done my double eyelid + muscle correction + inner corner surgery! Done by dr Chung~
I'm so glad I feel totally no pain at all, I was super nervous before the surgery... ...
I'm happy to share with all of you my photos of after my surgery~

Here's my photo after the surgery :

http://i47.tinypic.com/35i1xmf.jpg

And here's another photo on the 2nd day :

http://i50.tinypic.com/2v81rnc.jpg

I'll be posting my photos of my eyes almost everyday or every week !
wow your surgery is greatly done. how much did you pay? congrats!

Im thinking of going t either BK, Grand, JW, or ITEM. Has anyone been to or had any other cosmetic surgeries done at any of these clinics before? If so, can you offer some advice or reviews please. Thanks :smile:

Im thinking of going t either BK, Grand, JW, or ITEM. Has anyone been to or had any other cosmetic surgeries done at any of these clinics before? If so, can you offer some advice or reviews please. Thanks :smile:
Me~ I went to item!
I see many people in the clinic :biggrin:
Today is my last day in Korea~
I'll be posting photo of my eyes "stiches removed".

7th day of my eyes ! Stitches removed yay !
33m0ppj.jpg

Reactions: SleepyViolets
Thank you! I can't wait for the swell to go off :biggrin:

hi lianlain1991

thx for posting ur experience - appreciate it!! some ppl don't come back to post any update so it's good that u took the time to share your experience.

i'm looking at doing eyes next month and was wondering if 3 weeks recovery (for incisional) is enuf time to look as close to 'normal' as possible - i need to go back to work.

ur about 2 weeks post op now - would be great if you can keep us updated re ur recovery.

btw: did or r u taking anything to help swelling/bruising?

;)

hi lianlain1991

thx for posting ur experience - appreciate it!! some ppl don't come back to post any update so it's good that u took the time to share your experience.

i'm looking at doing eyes next month and was wondering if 3 weeks recovery (for incisional) is enuf time to look as close to 'normal' as possible - i need to go back to work.

ur about 2 weeks post op now - would be great if you can keep us updated re ur recovery.

btw: did or r u taking anything to help swelling/bruising?

;)
Ok! I will post photos of my eyes again soon :biggrin:
My eyes are better now. When I go out, no passerby looked at me like "why is her eyes so swollen?"
I'm surprised I don't have any bruises after surgery!!
Just swollen eyelids.
I use the gel pack they gave me, made it cold and put on my eyelids everyday to calm down the swellness.
I feel that after the surgery, 1 week later i can go out to shop etc, already !

Ok! I will post photos of my eyes again soon :biggrin:
My eyes are better now. When I go out, no passerby looked at me like "why is her eyes so swollen?"
I'm surprised I don't have any bruises after surgery!!
Just swollen eyelids.
I use the gel pack they gave me, made it cold and put on my eyelids everyday to calm down the swellness.
I feel that after the surgery, 1 week later i can go out to shop etc, already !

i hope i heal as fast as u!! :biggrin: sounds like ur recovery hasn't been too bad, which is a good thing - also says the dr was pretty skilled.

i'm glad everything went well. 7 days post op and can go shopping??...on one hand that would b great on the other, seems like my bank account may be taking a serious bashing lol - and there's no ice pack that can help it recover any faster :lol: