Question for J12 owners!

bellabags

O.G.
Apr 24, 2006
Is the authenticity card you received with the watch hand written on the back or is it pre-printed?
My authenticity card is hand written on the back with the info on the watch except the serial number. I am kinda surprised because all my Chanel handbags authenticity cards are pre-printed and the serial number matches the tag in the bag. Just wondering if this is normal. I purchased the watch at NM so I am just making sure it wasn't a return.

The cards are def handwritten cause the retailer/jeweller fills the info in for you at time of purchase so the guarantee can come into effect. If it's blank or the serial nos don't match it invalidates the guarantee

The cards are def handwritten cause the retailer/jeweller fills the info in for you at time of purchase so the guarantee can come into effect. If it's blank or the serial nos don't match it invalidates the guarantee

Really? Why? I have the receipts with the watches that have the same information that would be filled in on the card when purchased. I'll have to call and get this straightened out with Neimans and Saks then.

Ok, well mine is filled out with the date of purchase, NM stamp, model # but no serial number. Should I take the watch back and have her put the serial number on the authenticity card? Now that we have these other posts, it bothers me that the serial number is not preprinted on the card. It should be just like our bags are and then the SA can fill in the rest of the purchase information. I am surprised that Chanel would leave the serial number blank and to be filled in by the SA.

Are there an SA's initials or signature on the card if it is filled out? If not, I don't see why you couldn't fill it out yourself - kwim?

I'm not concerned that my cards are blank, I have my receipts. But I will check this out with Chanel.:yes: