Is Paddington still made?

QueenLouis

O.G.
Mar 6, 2007
Sorry if this is a stupid question... I have been browsing the celebrities with their Chloe's thread and have been drooling over some of them. I like Marcie, Paraty, Alice & Paddington.

Looking on the Chloe website, Neiman Marcus and Nordtrom websites, I see no Paddingtons.

Is Paddington no longer made?

Thanks!

I guess it was too stupid to answer? I don't read fashion magazines. I have no idea what's "in". I just love bags and browse tPF. So I'm assuming that since I don't see Paddingtons on the Chloe website or Neiman, Nordstrom, Saks, Barney's that it's discontinued... yes? Or is it a seasonal thing?

Hi! I havent seen paddingtons sold in the stored u mentioned above or netaporter.com for a long time, but I have seen some recently in the chloe outlet at woodbury premium outlets in ny. Maybe u can do a phone order if u dont live close to Woodbury outlets and have them ship it to u. Otherwise you can try online consignment shops like yoogis or fashionphile

Hi! I havent seen paddingtons sold in the stored u mentioned above or netaporter.com for a long time, but I have seen some recently in the chloe outlet at woodbury premium outlets in ny. Maybe u can do a phone order if u dont live close to Woodbury outlets and have them ship it to u. Otherwise you can try online consignment shops like yoogis or fashionphile

Oh I didn't even realize there were Chloe outlets. Thanks for that info.

Actually, Paddington will be reissued this year as 60th anniversary special promotion for this brand. If you go to Paris, you can see certain stores already put up poster for this event. I am following closely for it, as I want to score a white one, paddington is such a classic!

Actually, Paddington will be reissued this year as 60th anniversary special promotion for this brand. If you go to Paris, you can see certain stores already put up poster for this event. I am following closely for it, as I want to score a white one, paddington is such a classic!

Oh thank you so much for that info! I will keep checking.

Sn SA at Barneys New York told me they will be carrying the anniversary edition Paddingtons and they will be in soon. Not sure if this is true, but the SA said the paddies will be exclusive to Barneys in the US.

They already has the reissued silverados in stock... The prices were MUCH higher than they were back in the early 2000s!

Paddington is one of my Top 5 bags so this is super exciting, thankyou!

Yay! I was lucky enough to find one in eBay, NWT, from a My Poupette reseller. I fell in love with it in 2008, but they were no longer made at that time and I was not too keen on buying used. I wanted to kick myself the way I ogled the paddy hanging from a fellow mom's elbows in the post office two blocks where I used to live. When they came out again in 2009 or 2010, I already had my second baby, and my Louis Vuittons served me better. Now that the kids no longer need diapers, baby food, change of clothes, and milk everywhere we go, I'm back to the smaller purses. The 2010 I got may not be exactly the same as the re-edition, but for just over $600, I'm one happy Paddy owner!

Funny. I haven't seen any paddingtons at my store when I went there yesterday.

I used to own a paddington when it was all the rage back in the days. I sold it shortly afterwards because the bag, lock and leather was too heavy. Then I believe they made the metal part lighter, so be sure to ask and see what year it was issued. :smile: