Sarah Made me do it

RebeccaJ

O.G.
Jul 21, 2012
DBHobo_zpsdd05a9fb.jpg

and I'm so glad I did. I know it's got some issues, but I love it.

• Love
Reactions: mushroomNgrass
:cray:
OMG!! She's... gorgeous! :love: (And it is not my fault that Dooney makes fabulous bags. :P )

I thought the strap was going to be too short, but this one was already draped and it fits beautifully and it's not crazy heavy. Tomorrow is our 26th anniversary. I gave Ronnie the Florentine Edge for him to give to me for Valentine's Day, the straw Coach for President's Day, this will be anniversary bag. :smile: What's the next holiday? :flowers:

I thought the strap was going to be too short, but this one was already draped and it fits beautifully and it's not crazy heavy. Tomorrow is our 26th anniversary. I gave Ronnie the Florentine Edge for him to give to me for Valentine's Day, the straw Coach for President's Day, this will be anniversary bag. :smile: What's the next holiday? :flowers:

I TOLD y'all that the strap is perfect. You know how I hate armpit bags!! And I was surprised at the light weight, too. Just a great hobo.

How weird, my hub and I will celebrate our 26th in June! Happy anniversary, Beck.

Wow, you are getting a lot of goodies! I know Sarah made you do it, she normally does that! I'm planning on getting this one in navy since I saw her pics.

Btw, Happy Anniversary!

hmmm, I didn't think of a President's day present....oh well, I guess one of my latest purchases would be for that! :lol:

Happy Anniversary Beck & Ronnie!:drinkup:

See anyone interesting at Daytona?