Ups fos problems....

I'm just wondering if anyone else had a shipment from the FOS that has not shown up, but looks like it was shipped?
Yep, well sort of - I didn't get shipping confirmation for two orders - placed 2/14 and 2/15 - until just yesterday, and the tracking info showed that the label had been created, but the packages hadn't shipped yet.... It was that way again this afternoon, but then I checked it again just now and it's all updated, and shows it did actually ship yesterday....

ETA: But you're saying your tracking shows as shipped but you haven't received it yet? Does tracking also show as "delivered" - or something else...?

Yep, well sort of - I didn't get shipping confirmation for two orders - placed 2/14 and 2/15 - until just yesterday, and the tracking info showed that the label had been created, but the packages hadn't shipped yet.... It was that way again this afternoon, but then I checked it again just now and it's all updated, and shows it did actually ship yesterday....

ETA: But you're saying your tracking shows as shipped but you haven't received it yet? Does tracking also show as "delivered" - or something else...?
That is exactly what happened to me, except it was never shipped. They corrected and said I should get it by Thursday or Friday! Fingers crossed.

YES, UGH...mine shows it was shipped on the 14th and was supposed to arrive yesterday. After numerous phone calls, Coach submitted a return-to-sender request, so I'm not even sure if I'll get my package! Guess I'll wait and see...

I just noticed that for the FOS order from 2/13 that was shipped 2/14, it shows the last update 2/15 Departure Scan Jacksonville but it is still scheduled to be delivered on Thursday 2/21. By contrast, the FP order I placed on 2/14 has already made it across the country and is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow.

I also haven't gotten mine though I got shipping confirmation several days ago. I get mine delivered to work and I think it is late with internal delivery plus holiday. My stoop is too risky for fancy box deliveries!

Called today on my order and the rep said they had issues on Feb 13&14. The tracking was showing that it should have arrived yesterday. She acted like they would do me a favor & quick ship after they gathered it. I asked for them to cancel the order, they probably won't. The sale tomorrow might be interesting but I am done.

One of my orders that was supposed to come tomorrow came yesterday, of course I wasn't home.

The other order, which was my Willis that I ordered before the other STILL says its in JAX.

So annoying...